PDA

View Full Version : When "no" means "no!"

Hypoid
June 23rd, 2010, 07:56 PM
When "no", really, really, really, really, really, reeeeeeeeeealllyyyyyyyyy means "no":

http://cbs4denver.com/technology/Son...2.1763277.html (http://cbs4denver.com/technology/Sonnet.Ehlers.Ccondoms.2.1763277.html)

OOOH-RA!

I left the video link out, but there is one in the story that demonstrates this new technology.

Jackie
June 23rd, 2010, 08:17 PM
WOW! Great invention! That should definately get the "no" message across especially since they are currently being handed out for free over there! Owy, owy, owy!!! "Hey doc , I got this ....errrr....... little problem...but it wasn't my fault".

Roostercruiser
June 23rd, 2010, 08:24 PM
that would be a bad aprils fools joke. Oops sorry honey.

Lysmachia
June 24th, 2010, 01:42 AM
"Critics say the so-called anti-rape condom may do more harm than good."

HOW? Good invention for places that rape is a huge crime but sadly I guess these places are where the man could just kill the woman because she did that to him. *shrugs* What to do?

Mporter
June 24th, 2010, 01:50 AM
I read about that a while ago. Bad thoughts. :erm:

Speedwagon
June 25th, 2010, 02:54 AM
"Critics say the so-called anti-rape condom may do more harm than good."

HOW? Good invention for places that rape is a huge crime but sadly I guess these places are where the man could just kill the woman because she did that to him. *shrugs* What to do?

The article mentioned that he can't walk when it is on. If that is true, then I doubt he would be able to carry out any further assault on the woman.

southpaws3
June 25th, 2010, 06:23 AM
in the vietnam war the northern women would "hook" in the southern areas where American soldiers were and would place razor blades and other nastys inside them so when the American soldiers would purchase the ladies services they would also get numerous lil d1mnits. and the condoms did not protect to well for that .

WINKY
June 25th, 2010, 04:03 PM
"The need for a doctor to remove the contraption, will of course lead to the perpetrator's arrest, Elhers reasons."

either this or their member will get infecte dand rot off or kill them cause they are too skerred to go to a doctor and man up.

WINKY
June 25th, 2010, 04:08 PM
WOW! Great invention! That should definately get the "no" message across especially since they are currently being handed out for free over there! Owy, owy, owy!!! "Hey doc , I got this ....errrr....... little problem...but it wasn't my fault".

she unwillingly slipped and fell on you? lol

colomil
June 25th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Looks like the "Denver Boot" for your junk...

How about letting women carry firearms in these countries. When the doctor removes a .45 cal "contraption" from the criminal, he will be arrested (if still alive).

Pathrat
June 25th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Genius. Pure genius. I love it. No bleeding to infect her and an incriminating and painful surprise for him.

Not A XJ: It ain't like it is here. If I were walking around in poverty in countries where men think they have a right to me and sexual violence is common, damn right I would use it.

"The fears surrounding the victim, the act of wearing the condom in anticipation of being assaulted all represent enslavement that no woman should be subjected to."

Well, then teach the men that women are not chattel, rape is wrong and illegal, and punish the offenders severely. Then, maybe women would not be subjected to the violence and degradation of sexual crimes.

RockyMtnHigh
June 26th, 2010, 01:09 AM
The article mentioned that he can't walk when it is on. If that is true, then I doubt he would be able to carry out any further assault on the woman.

I am not sure how that keeps someone from walking with that on the end of his junk, maybe uncomfortable, but I seriously doubt it would demobilize them.

I couldn't and wouldn't want to imagine the pain associated with having that thing wrapped around the end, the rapist enters it erect and once he realizes and feels the pain of the razor sharp barbs in his johnson, it begins to shrink all the while the barbs are still attached to the sides, holy sh!t you know that's going to hurt and YOU KNOW the unsuspecting rapist is going to try and give it a good tug to try and get it off before he realizes it AIN'T COMING OFF and d@mn it hurts more. The look on his face would be priceless and then the unenviable afterwords sensation, "I think I have to pee."

Rape isn't funny, but I would almost pay to see that!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

WINKY
June 26th, 2010, 04:45 AM
Is there any anti-rape equipment for men I wonder?

cant rape the willing....

Hypoid
June 26th, 2010, 01:51 PM
"The fears surrounding the victim, the act of wearing the condom in anticipation of being assaulted all represent enslavement that no woman should be subjected to."
Well, then teach the men that women are not chattel, rape is wrong and illegal, and punish the offenders severely. Then, maybe women would not be subjected to the violence and degradation of sexual crimes. Agreed! In my mind, the fear and anticipation of being attacked is enslavement. Let's not diagnose a symptom as the problem!

As to the notion that such a device may make the situation worse for the victim: Things were not looking that cheery to begin with. Another line of defense might be the one that makes escape possible.

Speedwagon
June 27th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Agreed! In my mind, the fear and anticipation of being attacked is enslavement. Let's not diagnose a symptom as the problem!

As to the notion that such a device may make the situation worse for the victim: Things were not looking that cheery to begin with. Another line of defense might be the one that makes escape possible.

That is what I was thinking. As long as she hasn't been beaten horribly first, she would only need a few seconds of distraction to make an escape and head for the hills.

Brody
June 27th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Looks like the "Denver Boot" for your junk...

How about letting women carry firearms in these countries. When the doctor removes a .45 cal "contraption" from the criminal, he will be arrested (if still alive).

I like that Gregg. Sorts things out pretty quickly. Hard to get the enthusiasm up for a rape with you have a golf ball sized hole in you that happens to be leaking badly...I can think of a few more crimes where a bleeding hole would be a simple and effective solution and would save all of us tax payers some change. Course we would have to listen to all of the bleeding heart humanitarians whine and piss and moan, but that is why there are ear plugs....and ammo...

Gee...I guess no one is gonna mistake me for a bleeding heart humanitarian, are they?

Pathrat
June 27th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Gee...I guess no one is gonna mistake me for a bleeding heart humanitarian, are they?

Sure you are, just not for the people who don't deserve it.