PDA

View Full Version : T33-A Plane Crash - This Weekend

Andrew
June 29th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Anyone interested?

Going to be camping nearby. I am not sure if we would go Saturday or Sunday. Just trying to see if anyone would be interested in going.

We would probably meet near the south end of Bunce (I think that's near where it starts) around 10 or 10:30, not too early.

Mr6dwg
June 29th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Since I did not get to get out last weekend, I should be able to go this weekend. I just need to check with my wife to see what is going on. And maybe Middle St Vrain? I don't think it was open last weekend. The hole was too deep.

Andrew
June 29th, 2010, 02:55 PM
I was told we can't do MSV again by the :princess: as that is what we did last July 4th weekend (and she doesn't want to have to wake up early either). I figure Saturday is the best day since that would leave the actual 4th available for whatever people wanted to do with family.

Roostercruiser
June 29th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Ill be in for that if im not working.

Roostercruiser
June 29th, 2010, 04:53 PM
I usaully dont work weekends but were down 9 drivers and juzt had another rollover in Ks yesterday. if not im in for sure

Rob
June 29th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Ill be in for that if im not working.

Just be aware, Roland, that T-33 gets narrow and tight at the end with a couple of squeezes between trees. Your rig is liable to bump some trees if you take the 'burban.

Roostercruiser
June 29th, 2010, 10:54 PM
Rob if i go ill just go as far as i can .i cant finish it at least i can say i tried my best. Thnks for letting me know that.

Rob
June 29th, 2010, 11:56 PM
Sounds like a plan. It's a fun trail and there are some fun rocks and one little tricky, rocky turn that you can get through before it gets tight. The really tight spot is toward the end of the trail. You might be able to get through it, but it'll take some maneuvering. I might join you guys, but I've done T-33 twice this year already, so I might just run up and do Pole Hill or the northern end of Johnny Park up and back this weekend.