PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Park and Pierson Park this Friday, July 9.

Jackie
July 7th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Me and Krista are going. Anyone else want to join in?

Rob
July 7th, 2010, 12:32 PM
I'd go if it was Saturday. Work has to come first.

scout man
July 7th, 2010, 12:32 PM
I might be interested in this. I will let you know around thursday night

Chris
July 7th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Me and Krista are going. Anyone else want to join in?

I might be up for this, I like weekday runs. :D

Put it on the calendar please -> http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?14-Planned-Trail-Runs

Jackie
July 7th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Great! It will be fun to have more in our group. I have another friend from a Jeep club wanting to go as well. Tomorrow, I will post up a time and meeting place. Right now, I'm thinking 9:00am at the Diamond Shamrock in Lyons, but if any of you have better ideas - post up!

Chris
July 7th, 2010, 03:28 PM
9:00am at the Diamond Shamrock in Lyons

That sounds good to me ;)

SubaCool
July 7th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Hmm, I might have to talk to Lisa about this ;) Would anybody mind if we showed up? We might go slower, but I've been wanting to do those two since last year :redface:

Jackie
July 7th, 2010, 06:00 PM
No worries from me! I don't think anyone will be driving very fast.

Jackie
July 7th, 2010, 06:31 PM
I'd go if it was Saturday. Work has to come first.

Rob - I want to hold on to the Friday run because it looks like we have quite a few interested now, but I'd consider a Saturday run as well. We could do Johnny and Pierson again if you want or maybe do Pole Hill???

Chris
July 7th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Yeah, something different. ;)

I'm 99% in for Friday.

AccordRanger
July 7th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Its a fun run i just did it Sunday.

Rob
July 7th, 2010, 09:05 PM
I want to hold on to the Friday run because it looks like we have quite a few interested now, but I'd consider a Saturday run as well. We could do Johnny and Pierson again if you want or maybe do Pole Hill???

I'd be up for a Pole Hill and northern half of Johnny Park run on Saturday if there's interest.

Jackie
July 7th, 2010, 09:20 PM
I think I can commit to that as well! I will call Krista in the morning and make sure she is cool with the Friday run on Johnny/Pierson and then post it on the calander.

Rob - If you want to start a Saturday run plan, I'll leave that to you - but I will most likely reply with a "yes" right behind you!

Chris
July 7th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Rob - If you want to start a Saturday run plan, I'll leave that to you - but I will most likely reply with a "yes" right behind you!

Me too Rob!

Hoping for Friday as a run Jackie.

Rob
July 7th, 2010, 09:37 PM

Done.

Chris
July 7th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Done.

I don't see it Rob :confused:

Jackie
July 7th, 2010, 10:01 PM
I don't see it either. I'll check in the morning. G'night all!!!

Rob
July 7th, 2010, 10:56 PM
I don't see it Rob

I'm slow. It's on the calendar now. It wouldn't let me RSVP, though. I'll try again later.

Jackie
July 8th, 2010, 11:02 AM
The Johhn/Pierson run is now on the calendar. Hope you guys can make it!