PDA

View Full Version : Brody and Denver Post Article

Brody
July 18th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Before anyone asks:

Yes, that article is about me, my ex partner, the multi million dollar mansion spec home we built, and the lying bastards that my partner, the investment banker and that whole crew turned out to be. May they all rot in hell after being Bubba's lover for a good many years.

I am not going to post or answer any questions about it. I would imagine the previous articles about the Greenwood Village mansion fire, and this follow up article in the Post, about which I was interviewed for, but haven't read yet, are pretty self explanatory....It is on the internet...as well as few blog sites about the fire.

Chris
July 18th, 2010, 02:18 PM
I figured it was the same Pete Brody by the photo. ;)

Nice to see it get some coverage but the whole deal still sucks as bad as it can.

Check your PM's when you get a chance Pete.

SCRubicon
July 31st, 2010, 05:32 PM
"The saga of 5301 S. University Blvd." Damn Pete, sounds pretty epic. I hope the lying, cheating S.O.B.'s get everything that's coming to them.

Brody
August 1st, 2010, 05:57 AM
All the boys got arrested on the Tuesday following the article in the Post. They are all out on bond right now and cannot leave the state. They are due to appear in court either this coming week or the following one for sentencing, but are all probably going to do the appeal BS. On separate charges, coming from a different quarter, I am one of about 30 people testifying against them in court later this month or early September.

I am happy that the wheels of justice are, if not racing along, at least turning in this case...

And, surprisingly enough, no one has yet been charged with the arson:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2009/jan/22/authorities-suspect-arson-blaze-gutted-greenwood-v/?partner=yahoo_headlines

Spontaneous combustion happens all the time, doesn't it?

Roostercruiser
August 1st, 2010, 02:51 PM
Good luck.:thunb:

KnuckleHead
August 2nd, 2010, 01:15 AM
Hope all goes well for you Pete