PDA

View Full Version : facebook/divorce

Roostercruiser
July 20th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Since i ve been going thru this divorce ive rekindlled relationships severd by my marriage. I just saw my older sis and her kids today for the first time sincr Aly was born almost. met my niece Danika she 2.5 yrs old . Jacob my nephew who isnt a baby no more. Wow time flies. since being on facebook i got back together with my german family who i lost contact with 15 yrs ago . I never knew how much i missed them all. my kids played toniyht with there cousins like they knew each other there whole lives. Front Range and facebook helped me get me back to where im happy and resetting my proities. And they are family and friends....

Brody
July 21st, 2010, 06:32 AM
Nothing like putting your life back together after 'life' throws you a nasty curve ball. Almost everyone on the forum has had to deal with one of those nasty pieces of business and we can all emphasis with you. Glad to hear that things are a lot happier for you Roland!

1freaky1
July 21st, 2010, 07:06 AM
Roland glad to hear that things are turning around and you can get back to what makes you happiest.

Funrover
July 21st, 2010, 09:43 AM
That is awesome Roland, glad life is looking up for you!

Chris
July 21st, 2010, 09:45 AM
Nice to hear everything's coming back to where it's supposed to be Roland, great to hear!

CR
July 21st, 2010, 10:14 AM
:thunb: Good to hear Roland!

lovesdirt9
July 21st, 2010, 01:56 PM
That's great news!! Glad things are turning around for ya!

Fordguy77
July 21st, 2010, 04:53 PM
Great to hear!!!

Pathrat
July 21st, 2010, 10:12 PM
Never confuse your future with your present and past. Glad you changed yours.