PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want tp run Pierson Park Rd this weekend?

Jackie
August 2nd, 2010, 07:54 PM
I'm open Saturday and Sunday (Aug. 7 or 8). I like Pierson. And the previous Johnny/Pierson run didn't end up allowing time for both trails before everyone bailed out after Johnny.

Here's the traildamage link: http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=189. I've only run it in the reverse direction that traildamage lists (so you are going downhill instead of up). But I don't care which way we go.

If anyone is interested, tell me which day and I'll post in the "Planned Runs" section.

Rob
August 2nd, 2010, 07:57 PM
Hey, Jackie, you should go on the MSV/Coney Flats run Saturday. Your rig can handle it (it's actually less challenging for a short-wheel-base rig like yours) and they're fun trails.

Aaron
August 2nd, 2010, 07:57 PM
I might be interested on Sunday.

Jackie
August 2nd, 2010, 08:13 PM
Rob - I've already done MSV. I passed on Coney and returned the way I came on MSV along with another guy. I've also done the T-33 run up there. I like Johnny and Pierson because they offer a moderate challenge without beating the crap out of you on rocks. On MSV, you are so focused on the rocks that you can't appreciate where you are and just enjoy the ride. Not saying I won't do MSV again or that I didn't enjoy it... just not interested this weekend!

Aaron - If you want to go Sunday, I'll post it up as a planned run. Which direction would you want to start from? (Again, I've only done it in reverse from the TD report which means you end out at Hwy 36). But you can pick!

Aaron
August 2nd, 2010, 08:42 PM
You can count us in. I'm not picky on which way we go.

I did MSV and Coney a couple of weeks ago.

Go ahead and post it.

Jackie
August 2nd, 2010, 09:09 PM
Aaron - It's posted as a run. Please confirm and we'll work out details if/when others post.

Aaron
August 2nd, 2010, 09:14 PM
Confirmed. This run is for Red Rock colored JKs only :-)

Jackie
August 2nd, 2010, 09:22 PM
...errrr... or rusty colored anything works for me as well! Anything we don't have to drag!!!