PDA

View Full Version : VW Audi Mechanic/ Ross Tech

Brad
August 7th, 2010, 11:00 AM
I am a certified VW Audi mechanic and I have my own copy of Ross Tech software and laptop.
The Ross Tech can read any OBD port but is written mostly to handle the VW Audi platform.

For fellow front rangers I am at your disposal. I can also help with repairs although I am limited
in knowledge to VW/Audi/Land Rover/Lancia/Porsche (944 specifically)
I do not charge for my time for friends, so feel free to hit me up if you need something.:wrench:

Funrover
August 7th, 2010, 06:34 PM
So how about Mercedes? I have a quick question on the A/C system

Metalhed
August 7th, 2010, 09:54 PM
ColoDisco, What about older Bugs Specifically 1971 Beetle. I want to lower the rear by about 3 inches. Involves reindexing the torsion bars
thanks

Brad
August 10th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Hit me with your mercedes question. If I cannot help I can find someone who does know.

Beetles are before my time. I am a watercooled guy. I can help do the work but cannot do
it on my own.

ROKTAXI
August 10th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Hey Brad, I've got a '06 Jetta TDI I've been wanting to "chip" . Been looking at the KERMA tuning. Do you have any experience with these or any other products?

Brad
August 11th, 2010, 08:59 AM
I have heard nothing but good things about the KERMA programming. I have no personal experience with the product however.

Brad
October 7th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Just a reminder. I am still doing this type of work but am pursuing a job non automotive related.

Brad
September 21st, 2013, 01:12 PM
I can add Land Rover to my mix of skills. Still willing to help out if anyone needs me. :thumb:

xaza
September 21st, 2013, 09:15 PM
Saw your truck at work yesterday when stopping at high country. Don't like bothering people at work so drove on by looking to see if I saw you in the shop...no such luck or I woulda waved

Brad
September 21st, 2013, 11:13 PM
I am in the far right front bay. I am always busy, no shortage of work ever since I started. I do need to borrow your SWR meter to see if my CB is working or if its time to upgrade.

xaza
September 22nd, 2013, 06:57 AM
Sure thing, I am about 2 minutes from your work. I start my new job tomorrow and will figure out what my hours are like but my wife is typically home by about 3:30. I'll look for it today and have it set out for you.

Brad
September 22nd, 2013, 09:48 AM
Thanks Cliff! I am off at 5 everyday, if you are available I can stay late to meet up.

xaza
September 22nd, 2013, 07:02 PM
I found my meter and it is in my living room. I believe I will be home by 5 or shortly there after but my wife should be home if I am not. Will send you a PM with my number and address in a bit.