PDA

View Full Version : Moody/Crystal

scout man
October 19th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Moody/Crystal - Tomorrow!!
Meet at Jax in Loveland at 9:30. I would like to be ready to leave the parking lot by 10:00!
Cb channel 4 - although my radio is out at the moment, so I will not be monitoring it!

Jax, Loveland co

This is a fun trail with good scenery, but also provides a decent challenge. The beginning of this trail can be a bit of a challenge, but should be a fun time for all levels of rigs. I would suggest as minimum requirements: off road or AT tires (you will need the traction to get up the first stretch) and 4x4 low (it is really steep now at the begining.) This is a fun trail for just about everyone though.

Please let us know sometime tonight if you are thinking of coming. Or you can always call in the morning at 314-303-9283 to let is know we should expect you.

This will be Josh's first run on his rebuilt engine, so although we are not expecting issues, be prepared for a relaxing slow paced run, and some possible trail fixes.

scout man
October 19th, 2010, 02:09 PM
aparently my map failed, Chris!!!

scout man
October 19th, 2010, 05:54 PM
alright, in the admin switch I am having trouble getting someone to fix the map, so if you just type in "Jax, Loveland co" it will pull it up for you.

Aaron
October 19th, 2010, 06:03 PM
I'll fix it when I get back home later tonight... Assuming I know how :)

Chris
October 19th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Hit the EDIT button Aaron, you have the power!

This is a test. :D

Aaron
October 19th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Did it from my iPhone.

How about that!

scout man
October 19th, 2010, 07:06 PM
Thanks Aaron!! I think it is just me and josh anyways, but that was a pretty good response time :thumb:

Chris
October 19th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Did it from my iPhone.

How about that!

Already showing great response time and while mobile too, I'm impressed!

cfr
October 20th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Trip report? Thinking of hitting this trail over the weekend.

Haku
October 21st, 2010, 11:55 AM

Its up now. Well worth a trip up there. Not sure if I want to do the drive twice in a week, but if it was closer I would come in a second. Its absolutely gorgeous up there right now. Trees have a ton of color, the weather was great, no snow, and awesome views at the top. Plus, you get stuff to play on.

Red Rhino
October 21st, 2010, 09:42 PM

:hijack:

CFR,

Josh and I are going to Spring Creek Sunday.

Bryan