PDA

View Full Version : General 4x4 Tech Topic Guidelines-Please Read

Brody
November 28th, 2010, 09:05 AM
In the interest of cleaning up all of the sections in TECH, please keep this section for use as what the title implies: General 4x4x Tech.

If you do something on your rig, please post it in the "Build Thread". I moved a great number of 'build' threads over to this section this morning, so if you don't see your thread in the 'General' section, it is now in the 'Build' section where it belongs.

If you have a good 'Tech' link you want to share, please post the link or article(s) in the "Tech Links" so that people can find them and use them easily. I moved some of the stuff from this section over to the 'Tech Links' this morning, too, so if you don't see your link/thread here and it related to Tech, then it is now in the 'Tech Link' thread.

If your links or articles relate to a specific vehicle make or model, please put them in the Make and Models thread under the correct heading.

If you have a "How do I do...?" or "What do you think of this product?" thread you want to post, please put that in the "Tech How To/Help Wanted" thread.

As a reminder, the "General 4x4 Tech" and the "Tech How To etc" threads are the only threads that I am not going to be editing out replies that don't contain pertinent information. Actual "Tech Links" and "Make and Model Links" will have all replies, thanks, and comments that don't contain information and links removed for ease of access to the actual information.