PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

ColoradoToy91
November 28th, 2010, 06:28 PM
My name is Ryan and I have been 4wheeling and wrenching on my truck since 2005. I drive a 1991 Toyota pickup with a chevy 4.3, 700r4, SAS,4.7 single case, 3" lift, tube bed, cage, and 37's. Tons of other changes and upgrades, but it would be way long winded :lmao:. Just ran Liberty on last Friday... here are some pictures

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm63/tacoma_dan2002/IMG_2745.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/trialsindan/GROND/11-26penrose036.jpg
http://volcom.rockfrogs.org/Liberty-11-26-10/014.JPG
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm63/tacoma_dan2002/IMG_2843.jpg

foxtrot
November 28th, 2010, 07:02 PM
welcome, and nice truck. I saw you at liberty on Friday, but I went and watched patriot with the other group, nice looking rig and clean swap :thumb:

ColoradoToy91
November 28th, 2010, 07:13 PM
Thank you for the compliments. The 3.4 swap I just finished on my DD 92 4runner is much cleaner than the 4.3l on my truck. Guess I have learned a thing or two since I was sixteen and new to this hobby (back in my IFS and tons of KC lights days). Sorry for bailing on that eagle rock trip from the Marlin board. We should get out on the trails sometime soon or have a wrench fest.

94ToyBear
November 28th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Nice Truck ! hope i get mine lookn and working like yours soon !

Fordguy77
November 28th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Welcome the group. Nice looking rig you have.
:frontrange4x4:

Volcom
November 28th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Welcome Ryan.

ColoradoToy91
November 28th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Nice Truck ! hope i get mine lookn and working like yours soon !

Lets get to work and we can have it there in no time

Welcome the group. Nice looking rig you have.
:frontrange4x4:

Thank you

Welcome Ryan.

Thanks Aaron. Add another forum to the tabs lol.

ColoradoToy91
November 28th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Can anyone give me any tips on how to add an avatar?

Volcom
November 28th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Thanks Aaron. Add another forum to the tabs lol.

Hahahaha, no joke! I cruise Rock Frogs, here, Marlin, Pirate, CoTTORA, CO4x4, YotaTech, CumminsForum, DieselResource, and Trail Gear. Too many forums :lmao:

foxtrot
November 28th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Thank you for the compliments. The 3.4 swap I just finished on my DD 92 4runner is much cleaner than the 4.3l on my truck. Guess I have learned a thing or two since I was sixteen and new to this hobby (back in my IFS and tons of KC lights days). Sorry for bailing on that eagle rock trip from the Marlin board. We should get out on the trails sometime soon or have a wrench fest.

oh, I thought you were familular. I take back my welcome. lol JK. we should def. wheel sometime and I am always down for wrenching wether it be on my rig or anyone elses

ColoradoToy91
November 28th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Hahahaha, no joke! I cruise Rock Frogs, here, Marlin, Pirate, CoTTORA, CO4x4, YotaTech, CumminsForum, DieselResource, and Trail Gear. Too many forums :lmao:

Lets see: Marlin, Trail Gear, Pirate, CoTTORA, YotaTech, CO4x4, Rock Frogs, and here. You have me beat lol. If I ever own a diesel or another vehicle I am sure that will increase

oh, I thought you were familular. I take back my welcome. lol JK. we should def. wheel sometime and I am always down for wrenching wether it be on my rig or anyone elses

:frown: no welcome for me :lmao: I have a few things to do to my truck (bumpstops and rear diff guard at the top)

Rob
November 28th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Welcome! Nice rig. :thumb:

Brad
November 28th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Welcome! Nice rig! :thumb:

southpaws3
November 28th, 2010, 09:44 PM
nice welcome

Brody
November 29th, 2010, 05:54 AM
Nice looking rig! Welcome to the forum!

Been through the 10 KCs and SmittyBuilt stuff myself.....Seems like a long time ago..

Like the 4.3 swap, but agree with the 3.4L....lots cleaner and ends up looking like a stock install. Got that on my heap along with a supercharger that i absolutely love.

Re avatar:

On the upper right corner of the screen, you will see "my Profile", My Settings" etc. Click "My Settings". When this screen comes up, scroll down to the left side and you will see "Edit Profile", "Edit avatar", etc. Click on "Edit Avatar". You will then see "Your Current Avatar" and right underneath that "Use Custom Avatar". Click on that and use the "Browse" feature to locate a picture on your computer that you want to use. When you find the right picture, then click "Save Changes" at the lower right and your new avatar picture should show up in all of your posts. PM either me or Aaron if you still have problems.

Funrover
November 29th, 2010, 07:12 AM
Welcome, Nice rig!

Aaron
November 29th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Welcome to the site Ryan!

AccordRanger
November 29th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Welcome sir!

ShutUpHippie
November 29th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Welcome :cheers:

CR
November 29th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Welcome!

ColoradoToy91
November 30th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Welcome, Nice rig!
Thank you. I like the Burb. My brother had a 86 that was white

Nice looking rig! Welcome to the forum!

Been through the 10 KCs and SmittyBuilt stuff myself.....Seems like a long time ago..

Like the 4.3 swap, but agree with the 3.4L....lots cleaner and ends up looking like a stock install. Got that on my heap along with a supercharger that i absolutely love.

Re avatar:

On the upper right corner of the screen, you will see "my Profile", My Settings" etc. Click "My Settings". When this screen comes up, scroll down to the left side and you will see "Edit Profile", "Edit avatar", etc. Click on "Edit Avatar". You will then see "Your Current Avatar" and right underneath that "Use Custom Avatar". Click on that and use the "Browse" feature to locate a picture on your computer that you want to use. When you find the right picture, then click "Save Changes" at the lower right and your new avatar picture should show up in all of your posts. PM either me or Aaron if you still have problems.

Thanks for the tips. Now I can feel part pof the gang with my very own picture lol. It took me reading a lot to learn about toyotas and get out of the KC phase

nice welcome
thanks, I always liked that body type of rover

Roostercruiser
December 1st, 2010, 02:06 AM
Welcome, nice truck and were all here to help out one another:thumb:

Ardent
December 1st, 2010, 06:39 PM
Welcome aboard!

KnuckleHead
December 2nd, 2010, 08:48 PM
Welcome aboard.....

4finger
December 15th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Volcom

Hahahaha, no joke! I cruise Rock Frogs, here, Marlin, Pirate, CoTTORA, CO4x4, YotaTech, CumminsForum, DieselResource, and Trail Gear. Too many forums

Lets see: Marlin, Trail Gear, Pirate, CoTTORA, YotaTech, CO4x4, Rock Frogs, and here. You have me beat lol. If I ever own a diesel or another vehicle I am sure that will increase

everywhere i go i run into you guys. i joined TG, Marlin, Toyotaholics, Pirate, CO4X4, here, Lunatic4x4, and i use CoTTORA and Rockfrogs as and OFN as a surf site. can i join with you guys. i kinda know you guys :lmao: (im coloradocrawler on marlin)

Chris
December 15th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Welcome to Front Range Ryan, nice rig!