PDA

View Full Version : Students don't fall asleep in class!

Cr33p3r
December 15th, 2010, 11:56 AM
This is too funny, I laughed so hard that I watched 3 times laughing even harder, maybe teachers here should do the same thing to keep students awake!

http://www.break.com/pranks/Sleeping-Student-Prank.html

RockyMtnHigh
December 15th, 2010, 11:57 AM
:lmao:

Chris
December 15th, 2010, 02:46 PM
I had a teacher that would lift the student and one piece desk and chair chest high and drop the whole thing. :eek:

Brad
December 15th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Another Jihadist in the making! :lmao:

=WINKY=
December 15th, 2010, 04:43 PM
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jackie
December 15th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Note to self..... (Ohhhh... lot's of "notes to self " on this one)! Got kids???:lmao::lmao:

Hypoid
December 15th, 2010, 10:12 PM
I had a teacher that would lift the student and one piece desk and chair chest high and drop the whole thing. :eek:
I remember a few that would sling a chalkboard eraser (remember those?) at the back wall. Then there was Craig Bowman...

Haku
December 16th, 2010, 01:12 AM

Dude....he must have been a huge guy to be able to do that (unless this is Elementary School we are talking about). Funny though.

I can't help thinking that if a teacher in the US tried this prank, depending on the kids parents, he/she might find themselves fired and with a lawsuit on their hands.

Cr33p3r
December 16th, 2010, 05:51 AM
I can't help thinking that if a teacher in the US tried this prank, depending on the kids parents, he/she might find themselves fired and with a lawsuit on their hands.

Josh that is so true these days but just think if it was allowed we may not some of these problematic turds in our society today that we do have! By the way that would include two of the four sons I have.

Chris
December 16th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Dude....he must have been a huge guy to be able to do that (unless this is Elementary School we are talking about). Funny though.

Nope, high school and he was a big guy. Former Golden Glove champion with fists as big as bricks and a body to match. I went to a Catholic school so this type of "discipline" was not out of the norm and parents didn't complain much less sue. Yes, this particular guy was a priest, the school disciplinarian and theology teacher.

Brody
December 16th, 2010, 10:54 AM

You don't have to be a 'Huge Guy" to lift 150-170lbs chest high, especially if the guy is sitting in a desk with convenient grab bars....

Roostercruiser
December 16th, 2010, 05:34 PM
hahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

transplant87
December 16th, 2010, 06:46 PM
That was too funny

Funrover
December 16th, 2010, 11:14 PM
LMAO!! Good stuff!

southpaws3
December 17th, 2010, 06:08 AM
AWESOME!!!!! thanks i needed that