PDA

View Full Version : snow bashing! 1/15

foxtrot
January 3rd, 2011, 04:41 PM
I am wanting to go snow bashing around the 15th. planning on the eagle rock/mount baldy area. Since there will most likely be snow, eagle rock is probably out but mount baldy is fun in the snow since it is an easy trail.

Robert B
January 3rd, 2011, 06:08 PM
i might be in for this as i just did the 130 something mile drive to miller rock soooooo i like its closer lol

Brody
January 3rd, 2011, 06:21 PM
Ditto the offer I just made to Brad to you, Robert. If you guys want to do the Yankee hill run on the 15th, we have room at our house and would be willing to put you and Brad up either the night before or the evening after the run. Just get in touch and let me know.

Jackie
January 4th, 2011, 09:32 PM
That's my birthday - so I think I'll stay home to improve my luck!!!:lmao:

southpaws3
January 4th, 2011, 09:35 PM
it this also the run roostercruiser is wanting to do????????? plus happy b-day jackie

Brody
January 5th, 2011, 05:23 AM
it this also the run roostercruiser is wanting to do?????????

Same day, at any rate.

Roland posted up the Yankee Hill January 15 run about the same time as Brad posted up a proposed Mt Baldy run down in the Springs area. When Brad saw that Roland had posted the Yankee Hill run, he started talking about maybe doing that one, so that was why I offered a place for him and Robert (also in the Springs) to stay.