PDA

View Full Version : Bunce School Road on 1/15?

cfr
January 10th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Anyone interested?

Mporter
January 10th, 2011, 11:33 PM
Work. Otherwise I would.

Rob
January 10th, 2011, 11:59 PM
I might be up for it. Any idea how much snow is up there?

Redcreeper
January 11th, 2011, 12:47 AM
Rob,

Bunce again..... You should come down to Yankee and try that again in the snow. Should be fun and problem free.... That is if everything is tight when you show up..... LMAO.

Brody
January 11th, 2011, 05:20 AM
If you haven't tried to do Yankee Hill in the snow, then you guys should go on that run rather than Bunce.

BTW...I posted a Johnny Park Road snow video I found dated Jan 2, 2010.. I thought Johnny Park was getting a seasonal closure this year...Johnny Park with a lot of snow makes for an interesting run.

Rob
January 11th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Rob,

Bunce again..... You should come down to Yankee and try that again in the snow. Should be fun and problem free.... That is if everything is tight when you show up..... LMAO.

I've tried Yankee Hill in the snow a couple of times. Once, we got about a half-mile. I think I'll pass this time. (Gosh, you dribble a little coolant and get marked for life. :D)

Redcreeper
January 11th, 2011, 12:36 PM
What about that driveshaft Rob?

Brad
January 11th, 2011, 12:39 PM
(Gosh, you dribble a little coolant and get marked for life. )
If that is the case I should be damned to hell. LR's are leaky pigs!! :D

Chris
January 11th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Once, we got about a half-mile.

You forgot to say that took us 4 hours! :eek:

Jackie
January 11th, 2011, 01:49 PM
I can't imagine doing Johnny Park if it has a lot of snow. There were some tricky parts this past summer that were not there before.

Rob
January 11th, 2011, 09:42 PM
What about that driveshaft Rob?

You must be thinking about two other guys, Kenny. I've never lost a driveshaft. (yet)

You forgot to say that took us 4 hours! :eek:

Details, details. But, hey, it was a fun four hours. :thunb:

I can't imagine doing Johnny Park if it has a lot of snow. There were some tricky parts this past summer that were not there before.

I think it would be a blast. Too bad it's closed. :frown:

Redcreeper
January 12th, 2011, 12:45 AM
Rob,

Two snow runs ago when i think you said you just got the 40 we were all staged at the cemetary and one of the guys noticed something hanging from under the 40. It was not the driveshaft hanging but if you were to run that day the way it was it might have further down the trail after the first drift.... sound familar? A few loose bolts.... Maybe i am mistaken and it was another 40 and you were just in the way.....

Rob
January 12th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Nope, not me. There were a lot of 40's there that day.

Redcreeper
January 12th, 2011, 04:55 PM
ok second thing that goes. cant remember the first.

Rob
January 12th, 2011, 07:54 PM
ok second thing that goes. cant remember the first.

Eyesight? :lmao: Chris would remember.

Redcreeper
January 13th, 2011, 12:41 AM
yeah tough not to smile when i am out in gods country and about to do so drifting on the white stuff.