PDA

View Full Version : Food Organizer Needed - Anniversary Run

Aaron
January 13th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Hello All,

We are in need of a Food Organizer for the Anniversary Run. In it's most basic form, it will be this person's job to make sure people eat on the run. More specifically, this person will make sure we have enough of the right kinds of food, enough equipment and people to cook it, plates, utensils, etc.

You won't have to go at it alone. We'll get you some volunteers to help out and I bet the organizer from last year will be willing to give pointers.

Did I mention there is a badge in it for you?

Brody
January 13th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Did I mention there is a badge in it for you?

Someone was going to say this, so it may as well be me:

"We don' need no stinkin' badges..."

scout man
January 13th, 2011, 08:35 AM
i thought you had already found someone for this? I suppose I could do it.

Aaron
January 13th, 2011, 08:43 AM
i thought you had already found someone for this? I suppose I could do it.

I did but he had to back out because of personal reasons...

And THANKS STEVE!!!

scout man
January 13th, 2011, 08:49 AM
:thumb:

Brad
January 13th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Yea Steve!! way to step up!! :clap::thumb:

Robert B
January 13th, 2011, 01:06 PM
hey steve if you want to go at it 2 manned i can help on the springs front :)

Pathrat
January 13th, 2011, 10:26 PM
As a previous organizer, pm me with any questions and I will help you with what I can.

scout man
January 13th, 2011, 10:50 PM
hey steve if you want to go at it 2 manned i can help on the springs front

Thanks for the offer. I intend to do things a little different this year... as i felt really bad for stephanie last year trying to keep track of everything. When the time comes (NOT NOW) I will start the official food thread. I will start it off with something like "who would like to bring, and operate grills" and let that get figured out. Then follow it with something like "who would like to provide things to put on the grills?" and get that figured out. I dont want to do this yet though, as its a ways off and I dont want a ton of people commiting to bringing things when they dont know for sure if they will be able to be there. Unfortunately I thing this needs to be a one-man organization effort, or it will all get confusing fast.

As a previous organizer, pm me with any questions and I will help you with what I can.

Thanks Stephanie! Fortunately I paid a lot of attention to what you have done in the past, so I feel fairly prepared, but I am sure you will hear from me at some point!!!