cfr
January 20th, 2011, 10:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO0QvgmqENo

Mporter
January 20th, 2011, 11:01 PM
That thing is sick.

wakkjobb
January 21st, 2011, 12:48 PM
I like those headlights... and everything behind them. Looks like it has an intercooler? A boosted EcoTech I guess? Neat-o... bet it scoots!

Dirt Claude
January 21st, 2011, 01:25 PM
That's one bad ride!

Brody
January 21st, 2011, 04:06 PM
Had $100k just lying around, about the most useless thing to spend it on is a vehicle of any kind....Not to mention the fact there is NO American made vehicle worth $100K no matter how you look at it...Never has been and probably never will be....Discounting speciality race cars or old restored collector's cars.

cfr
January 21st, 2011, 04:19 PM
Had $100k just lying around, about the most useless thing to spend it on is a vehicle of any kind....Not to mention the fact there is NO American made vehicle worth $100K no matter how you look at it...Never has been and probably never will be....Discounting speciality race cars or old restored collector's cars.

Their target demographic is probably the kind of person who can spend $100k on their toys without thinking about it much. I can only speak for myself, but I drive what I do because I don't have that kind of money. If I had million$, I'd have a fleet of toys.

edog
January 21st, 2011, 04:42 PM

Agree completely.

Brody
January 21st, 2011, 04:43 PM
If I had million$, I'd have a fleet of toys.

Hell, I had millions, we would be traveling all around the world. Screw the toys. Too much to see. We would also be doing a lot of volunteer work where it was needed when we weren't traveling.

Haku
January 21st, 2011, 08:00 PM

I would put the Ford GT40 reboot in the "US cars worth $100k" class, as well as the Corvette ZR1. Both are very much a competitive against Ferrari's and Lambo's and the other exotics. I also assume we aren't talking about bigger vehicles like Semi Tractors too.

I do agree though, there is a lot of other stuff I would spend $100k on before one of those vehicles (like a house payment). You could spend 10% of that on a decent restoration of a Willy's, have the style and capabilities without the price tag. Cool vehicle I guess, but not worth anywhere near $100k. Maybe half that, but even that is pushing it for such a "back to basics" vehicle. Heck, you could have a badass KOH buggy custom built and still have enough money to buy a Tow Rig for it afterwards.