PDA

View Full Version : polish friends wheeling

Cr33p3r
March 25th, 2011, 08:00 AM
I just got a few pics from a friend in Poland of his group wheeling and also a few of their rigs. Thought I would share with you all.

scout man
March 25th, 2011, 08:32 AM
wow, that one in pic 3 and 4 is probably the ugliest rig I have ever seen! Looks pretty capable though.

RockyMtnHigh
March 25th, 2011, 01:53 PM
I would like to see more pics of the last one (orange whatever it is).

Mporter
March 25th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Very cool.

briancobabe
March 26th, 2011, 06:51 PM
....i'll take one of each. heh

Brody
March 27th, 2011, 05:41 AM
wow, that one in pic 3 and 4 is probably the ugliest rig I have ever seen! Looks pretty capable though.

Yeah, that thing is pure function. Portal axles from a Pinz or Mog, too, probably powered by a very torquey 4 banger turbo diesel that we can't get in the states...Only thing I didn't like about it was that it looks very short, even shorter than a regular sized Jeep.

Liked the Subbie, too. That thing is set for for some serious bashing. Take a look at the stance again and then look at the size of the lower control arm in the front. It is massive...

SCRubicon
March 27th, 2011, 03:34 PM
probably powered by a very torquey 4 banger turbo diesel that we can't get in the states...

4-banger??? It's in Poland. It probably runs on coal. (just like their jet liners) :lmao: I'm a Polak, so I was half expecting some kind of a joke. :D

SubaCool
March 27th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Liked the Subbie, too. That thing is set for for some serious bashing. Take a look at the stance again and then look at the size of the lower control arm in the front. It is massive...
http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17691&stc=1&d=1301061595
Judging from the big arse grill I believe that it's a Yota ;) Looks gnarly though!

Cool rigs! I also like the Mog-creation. Mmmm, portal axles :smokin:

Brody
March 27th, 2011, 04:41 PM
I stand corrected! Yes, with that grill on it and the basketball size Yota emblem, my eyes must be giving out. Must be the chunk of whatever that fired off my grinder, dodged under my face plate and smacked into my right eyeball yesterday. Eye wasn't quite happy the rest of the day....

SubaCool
March 27th, 2011, 07:54 PM
You're excused :thumb: