PDA

View Full Version : PAINT BOOTH RENTAL IN ARVADA

Brody
March 30th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Finding a place to paint your rig is getting harder and harder to do. The rental paint booths that were around a number of years ago when I actually cared about the paint on my 4x4s (read: mid 80s, as that was the last "nice" paint job I ever put on a 4x4 I owned) have long since disappeared. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Steve rents his paint booth out and am posting this up so that people here can take advantage of it.

Keep in mind that if you actually get popped painting your rig with anything other than a spray can in almost anywhere in the Denver Metro area (or pretty much around/in any city in Colorado) you are going to get nailed with upwards of a $10,000.00 fine. $125.00 per day is pretty damn cheap compared to this.....

Body Works by Steve
303-525-2661
bodyworksbysteve.com
5628 Kendall Court Unit D
Arvada, CO 80002

Steve rents out his paint booth for $125.00 per day. He is open 9-5 and leaving the vehicle overnight is fine. The vehicle just needs to be out of the booth by 9:00AM

He does very good body work, has a great crew, and I have sent quite a few folks down to him.I am going to be sending all of my own personal rig painting projects (Not my 94 black crawler heapoid....) down to him, too.

DKDunn04
April 19th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Finding a place to paint your rig is getting harder and harder to do. The rental paint booths that were around a number of years ago when I actually cared about the paint on my 4x4s (read: mid 80s, as that was the last "nice" paint job I ever put on a 4x4 I owned) have long since disappeared. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Steve rents his paint booth out and am posting this up so that people here can take advantage of it.

Keep in mind that if you actually get popped painting your rig with anything other than a spray can in almost anywhere in the Denver Metro area (or pretty much around/in any city in Colorado) you are going to get nailed with upwards of a $10,000.00 fine. $125.00 per day is pretty damn cheap compared to this.....

Body Works by Steve
303-525-2661
bodyworksbysteve.com
5628 Kendall Court Unit D
Arvada, CO 80002

Steve rents out his paint booth for $125.00 per day. He is open 9-5 and leaving the vehicle overnight is fine. The vehicle just needs to be out of the booth by 9:00AM

He does very good body work, has a great crew, and I have sent quite a few folks down to him.I am going to be sending all of my own personal rig painting projects (Not my 94 black crawler heapoid....) down to him, too.

Is steve a 4x4 guy? Think he would trade a paint job on my car for my Jeep?

Brody
April 19th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Heck, I don't know. Best bet is to give him a shout and see what he says. I only know him through business stuff and don't know what all he is into. Nice guy, so it is worth a shot.