PDA

View Full Version : Moab Mr6dwg 032711

Mr6dwg
April 7th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Hello. I wanted to share my pictures of Moab. I left Frederick on Sunday afternoon (27), drove to our cabin and toured the city the first night. The first day we went to Hidden Canyon Overlook. It was more of a scenic drive for my wife. Off of the road to Tusher Tunnel, we also explored the Lunar Canyon. We drove around that area for awhile before I "found the road". We also went to an area that was called Bartlett Overlook. On Day 2, we went to Hurrah Pass and Chicken Corners. We also did Kane Creek. I drove around the hard spot. I was a little chicken. Maybe next year. On Day 3, we did Top of the World and Rose Garden Hill. On Day 4, we did Fins and Things. We met up with Rob and Chris on about the second half of the run. That was fun getting to run with them. After we did that, we drove up to the Porcupine Rim and drove that trail. We also did some of the Kokopelli Bike trail. I decided to do one part of the bike trail and the road got mighty narrow. I had to back up a hill in reverse and go around to another part of the trail to get back on. Friday, we left and came back to Colorado. I sure had fun. Would like to go back this fall with somebody.

Aaron
April 7th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Nice!

Brad
April 7th, 2011, 04:12 PM
I think I saw your rig around town once. Wish we could have done some runs together. I am hoping to get back out there this fall as well. Unsure on the dates but def. want to get back.

Brody
April 7th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the pictures!