PDA

View Full Version : Pets need a new home

Cr33p3r
April 28th, 2011, 04:28 AM
My sister has hit rock bottom and needs to let her black lab and cat go to new homes. Lab is a 6 year old female great with kids and of course a cat too. PM me if you can help them out with a good home. Thanks Sean.

Pathrat
May 1st, 2011, 10:24 PM
Sorry, we have a dog and three cats in the condo...one cat too much if you ask me. If you can't find anything, Table Mountain has been easy to work with. They are now called Foothills Animal Shelter.
http://foothillsanimalshelter.org/

southpaws3
May 1st, 2011, 10:36 PM
dumb friends league is helpful BUT MAKE SURE IT IS A NO KILL SHELTER !!!!! some places after 7-9months will kill the extra animals so younger more unscared animals have a chance . i hate the word youthineze

Mporter
May 2nd, 2011, 12:35 AM
Wish I could help, but my parents don't want/need another dog and my house next year isn't pet friendly.

Brody
May 2nd, 2011, 06:23 AM
No help here either as we don't have room for a dog and won't until we move back to the Englewood house...

Cr33p3r
May 3rd, 2011, 05:56 AM
Thanks guys for the input and thoughts. I guess after Val talked to my sister (girl talk works!!!), my sister listened about how she and the dog would be totally devastated by doing this so they are staying right there at home.:D

Hypoid
May 3rd, 2011, 07:39 PM
Good decision!

If they need a vet, Harrison Memorial used to charge using an income-based scale. I think it's been ten years since we used them, not sure if they still offer the price break.

Cr33p3r
May 4th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Thank you Mike I will pass it on to them!