PDA

View Full Version : Member of the Month Nominations - June

Aaron
May 16th, 2011, 03:31 PM
So, these again are just nominations. Who should be the member of the month for June? It doesn't have to be anything big. We just want to recognize our members for what they do. And remember, it's an honor to just be nominated :)

So far:

Robert B - For handing out the MVUM maps for everyone on the Yankee Hill run.
Hypoid - For always giving great advice and being willing to help with any tech issues people on the forum have.
Aaron - For setting up Yankee Hill Run
wyota - For pulling Robert all the way up the hill on the Yankee run.
Hatz - For spotting Matt exceptionally well when he was stuck on his U-Bolts.
Brody - For the great job he's doing on Chris's patio.
DkDunn - For putting his butt on the line keeping us safe.

Brad
May 16th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Aaron for setting up the Yankee hill snow run!! :D

Aaron
May 16th, 2011, 03:53 PM
wyota for pulling Robert all the way up that one Hill on the Yankee Hill run! 4-Banger Toyota pulling a 2-3 ton rig up a snowy and icy hill.

Coonburger
May 16th, 2011, 03:56 PM
monster for testing the waters on the yankee hill run and breaking one his lights and helping atleast me out with my truck

Mporter
May 16th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Colin (Hatz) for spotting me on the Yankee Hill run when I was stuck on my u-bolts.

RockyMtnHigh
May 16th, 2011, 04:34 PM
How about Mike aka Hypoid? He seems to always be willing to help someone out with his mechanical / electrical expertise, example Rob's winch rebuild: http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?11126-Winch-won-t-work

Brody
May 16th, 2011, 04:37 PM
I go for Mike....

Brody
May 16th, 2011, 04:40 PM
monster for testing the waters on the yankee hill run and breaking one his lights and helping atleast me out with my truck

I would vote for Robert (Monster Burban), too, but although he has a FR sticker, he had asked awhile back to be removed from the forum. So, bottom line, however much Robert has helped folks out (and he has helped a bunch of folks out) technically, he isn't a member unless he has gotten back on the forum. Hint, hint Robert. Folks do like you, ya know....

RockyMtnHigh
May 16th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Perhaps the powers that be can make an honorary member of the month for this one!

Coonburger
May 16th, 2011, 05:13 PM
well if thats the case then i say robert *k5 dude* cuz he took his time to make those maps for everyone

Robert B
May 16th, 2011, 05:19 PM
well if thats the case then i say robert *k5 dude* cuz he took his time to make those maps for everyone
i only have 1 comment....those are the maps the forrestry guys made i just picked em up from down here since most of you dont go thru the springs to wheel down here ....just so its all clear lol

Pathrat
May 16th, 2011, 09:50 PM
I like Hypoid. Always good contributions here whether the comments are useful or just plain funny and amusing.

Rob
May 16th, 2011, 11:04 PM
X3 on Mike (Hypoid).

Geno
May 17th, 2011, 01:01 AM
I say Wyota for pulling Robert B up the hill, and since Robert B did not break anything, I dont have to help fix anything this weekend! Yes ,I can work on the winch for his truck or maybe even work on my truck!

Cr33p3r
May 17th, 2011, 06:26 AM
I vote for Mike (Hypoid) since he is a vast knowledge base and has done many things for folks on here including me.

Aaron
May 17th, 2011, 07:44 AM
Aaron for setting up the Yankee hill snow run!! :D

I didn't set up a snow run! :)

Aaron
May 17th, 2011, 07:51 AM
See the list at the top has been updated. Anyone else?

transplant87
May 17th, 2011, 01:10 PM
(knucklehead)Happy just cause he is always happy lol

Brad
May 17th, 2011, 02:05 PM
I didn't set up a snow run! :)

Liar! :funrover:

Chris
May 17th, 2011, 02:16 PM
I nominate Brody for the job he's doing on my patio! :D

Aaron
May 17th, 2011, 02:19 PM
I nominate Brody for the job he's doing on my patio! :D

Pics?

MelloYello
May 17th, 2011, 02:26 PM
My vote is Hypoid. Not only because he is quick with the tech solutions but just for the fact that his screen name made me do some research as to wtf is that. : )

Chris
May 17th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Pics?

He's in the finishing stages so I'll wait til he's done.

4Runninfun
May 17th, 2011, 03:11 PM
I'm going to nominate Brody again because he is the reason we have such a thurough tech section. Many have contributed but Pete has taken on the duties of compiling all the info and keeping our tech section up to date. That and the many many posts he has put up advising and helping people from the mundane to the technical.

southpaws3
May 18th, 2011, 12:27 AM
monster rob and brody no diva drama---- seriously i would not want to see these two in dresses working it :OMG:

hey droldunit -----you know ------------------------------------------OLAY!!!!!!:D

Brody
May 18th, 2011, 05:53 AM
HAHA.....I don't think either Robert or I own any dresses...

BlackRubi
May 18th, 2011, 07:00 AM
I would like to nominate Kyle, DKDunn, not me. From one servicemember to another, thanks for all you are doing over there, brother!

Jackie
May 18th, 2011, 03:50 PM
"HAHA.....I don't think either Robert or I own any dresses... "

All we need is head-shots of each of you and the photo-shopping will begin!!!