PDA

View Full Version : FR4x4 Members make this the best "Club".

Aaron
May 17th, 2011, 08:24 AM
I just wanted to take a couple of moments to thank you all for making this the best club anywhere. We're a small group by design but we have one of the most active groups that I have seen anywhere. We delivered turkey's, clothes and other necessities for less fortunate people than ourselves over the holidays. We are ranked at or near the top of the volunteered hours for the trails we clean up. We are a group that defies the stereotype of what people think of the members of our sport. You guys all Rock!

We started recognizing members about 5 months ago in the midst of winter. Here are the stats:

We have:
47 Wheelers (thats 25% and most trails haven't been open during the time this program has been in force)
18 Military Members - Thank you all for your past and continuing service
6 Organizers - These guys take a significant amount of time out of their day to help organize FR Events
3 Volunteers - There will be many more after the cleanup runs
1 Founder - Guess we won't ever have more than that
The best group of mods ever to be assembled!

Here is the link to the forum describing the program. http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?11633-FR-Member-Recognition-Please-Read!!! If you think you deserve a badge for one of the items above, PM me and I'll set you up!

Thanks everyone! :frontrange4x4:

4Runninfun
May 17th, 2011, 03:28 PM
FR4x4 rocks! No better groupe IMO!