PDA

View Full Version : Vote Now for June's Member of the Month

Aaron
May 23rd, 2011, 04:56 PM
Who will be June's Member of the Month?

Brody
May 23rd, 2011, 05:54 PM
Mike.

I don't want to be member of any month whatever the reason...Wait...I save someone's life...yeah, maybe. Other than that, thanks, but no thanks....

Well....maybe for being kind, sensitive to people's feelings, always being polite, being a sensitive new age kinda guy, always being politically correct in everything that I say or do, how well my halo shines, etc....Errr....maybe that won't fly too well. Back to my original request, then....

Doing a good job on Chris' patio? Come on...that is stretching things a bit too far. Work is work and I like doing good work for people.

Chris
May 23rd, 2011, 07:12 PM
I vote for Mike!

scout man
May 23rd, 2011, 08:39 PM
I thought i had my vote figured out, but IMO its hard NOT to vote for a guy that just came back from overseas risking his life to protect all of ours!

Brody
May 24th, 2011, 08:21 AM
I thought i had my vote figured out, but IMO its hard NOT to vote for a guy that just came back from overseas risking his life to protect all of ours!

Yeah, that's for sure.

Seriously...how 'bout removing me from the "vote for" category. Leave it for other folks on the forum. I don't need the recognition, nor want it, and what I have been nominated for is almost a joke, mainly because it is simply work that I normally do. I want or need this like I want or need the "Wheeler/organizer/whatever " banner under my name, which is not at all...

Aaron
May 25th, 2011, 02:09 PM

You are right, I changed my vote!

DKDunn04
May 27th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Wow, I just saw this. Thanks for the support, everyone

Hypoid
May 29th, 2011, 05:58 PM
I felt appreciated before this poll, thanks!

I'm going to vote now. :)

4Runninfun
May 29th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Since Pete doesn't want the notoriety I'd like to change my vote instead to DKDunn!

Brody
May 30th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Thanks Jon!

I never went to any of the book signings/Colorado Author's Day stuff either for pretty much the same reasons...Tattered Cover and Barnes and Nobles finally gave up calling me and sending me cards for these...