PDA

View Full Version : West Magnolia Sunday 8/21 @ 11 ish??

Java
August 16th, 2011, 09:30 AM
I've wanted to do this trail for a while, it's mellow and easy with some very cool photo ops. It's close to Denver and not too long at all, so the start time isn't as crucial. But I can flex... I'd like to start at the Rollinsville end off 119, if you look at the pics on traildamage the trailhead is well marked and easy to find. The West Magnolia end has a big camping area with lots of easy 4x4 roads running through it, all under 1/2 mile, all connecting and all would be rated about a 2, the main road is just a dirt road that goes right back out to 119 about 10 minutes north of the Rollinsville enterance. it would be a fun place to end up. I put up a trip report about that end pretty recently, but didn't go down to Champion Mill or Rollinsville that time.

http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=211

Mr6dwg
August 16th, 2011, 09:52 AM
I'll check my plans. I might be able to go with you. I have done that particular route only once. It has some nice scenery.

Heather
August 16th, 2011, 10:06 AM
If the husband and kids aren't sick of me by the end of Saturday - I'd love to go, too!

Brad
August 16th, 2011, 11:13 AM
I would be interested. Have to work Sat so getting out Sun would be nice.

Jackie
August 16th, 2011, 04:04 PM
I might be interested. I bet that trail is really pretty when the colors change!

Java
August 16th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Cool, looks like a run!! :thumb: