PDA

View Full Version : Truck pull fail

Rob
August 16th, 2011, 07:56 PM
My question is, what could have been done to prevent this tragedy? Better welding skills? A muddier field? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD5hhErLcqw&feature=player_profilepage

Hypoid
August 16th, 2011, 08:02 PM
:lmao:

Let me run down the list:
More beer? No, that's not it.
Less rust? Maybe, maybe not.
I've got it! Rear view mirrors! That work!

Jackie
August 16th, 2011, 08:15 PM
OH. Not good. More beer might have helped in this case!

Warrlord
August 16th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Maybe it's the 4x4 engineering skills of BillyBob & JimBob that had something to do with it? It might have went something like this............

BillyBob - "Hey JimBob, we got these here pickemup trucks sittin in the yard, hows about we do sumpin fun wif em?"

JimBob - "Heck yeah!"

BillyBob - "We can put some tractor tires on em & git a rope & play tugawar."

JimBob - "Yuntoo?"

BillyBob - "Sher, grab that there beer & let's git started." http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/Warrlord/Misc/missingteeth.gif

Pathrat
August 16th, 2011, 11:12 PM
We loved this Rob, thank you.

Better genetics could have averted this particular tragedy, but it really is a national issue that needs to be addressed.

Rob
August 16th, 2011, 11:20 PM
but it really is a national issue that needs to be addressed

:lmao: Good luck getting that bill through Congress. ;)

96blkbeauty
August 16th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Ford POWAH. LOL JK

Thats priceless.

mattzj98
August 17th, 2011, 12:08 AM
OMG haha thanks Rob! my friend and I are sitting here cracking up! :thumb:

Brody
August 17th, 2011, 05:31 AM
Oh...that really is a good one! Bubbas learn all about mechanics 101 (bolt tightening) and Physics 101 in one condensed lesson...Bet everyone in that particular town has the same last name and 6 fingers....

Cr33p3r
August 17th, 2011, 05:35 AM
That was a good one Rob!

glacierpaul
August 17th, 2011, 05:46 AM
"Built Ford Tough". I think these guy's should co-host America's Toughest Truck.....

Brad
August 17th, 2011, 05:47 AM
I feel a little dumber for watching that. :D

Brody
August 17th, 2011, 05:58 AM
I feel a little dumber for watching that.

Like 'sad to acknowledge that you came from similar human stock'? I know the feeling. That is like watching bonobo's in a human costume. Just be glad that you didn't dive into the same shallow end of the gene pool when the tide was out....

This is like "Dumb and Dumber", but taken into the next level....Their folks are probably all politicians..

Java
August 17th, 2011, 08:07 AM
hahahahahaha!! one down, one to go.

Pathrat
August 17th, 2011, 10:48 PM
I feel a little dumber for watching that.

Like 'sad to acknowledge that you came from similar human stock'? I know the feeling. That is like watching bonobo's in a human costume. Just be glad that you didn't dive into the same shallow end of the gene pool when the tide was out....

This is like "Dumb and Dumber", but taken into the next level....Their folks are probably all politicians..

Now Pete, bonobos are not less intelligent on purpose. I would have to also submit that they have the capacity to learn. Therefore, I ask you to remove your bonobo reference because 1) those are smart monkeys and 2) a more appropriate animal to reference as being dressed in a human suit, just for this occasion, is an armadillo.

Pathrat
August 17th, 2011, 10:49 PM
:lmao: Good luck getting that bill through Congress. ;)

Automatic fail. They tend to like the populace to be a bit on the stupid side.

Brody
August 18th, 2011, 05:48 AM
Ahhhh, you are right on so many counts. Bonobos are probably smarter than these guys and armadillos or toads are a much better comparison.

Of course the government wants a stupid populace. If you are so stupid that you can't think for yourself, then you don't pose any problems. These guys are obviously well past that stage on the stupidity charts.

Heather
August 18th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Need more bleach for the gene pool.

Brody
August 18th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Those guys jumped in when it was not only shallow with the tide receding, but had a huge amount of bleach in it. Hard to say what caused the most damage, but a lot of damage was obviously done....

mattzj98
August 18th, 2011, 04:53 PM
I think stupid people were born for our entertainment! :) I was very entertained by that video haha

Bernie
August 19th, 2011, 07:44 AM
" And the Darwin award goes to..." lol

Roostercruiser
August 19th, 2011, 08:12 AM
My dumb luck that could my recently found new family in Missouri. From what I gathered there that smart:help::confused::D

Mr6dwg
August 19th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Come on now! I'm from Missouri! Arkansas has got us beat.

scout man
August 19th, 2011, 12:17 PM
me too Bill

Jackie
August 19th, 2011, 12:30 PM
I spent what seemed like 100 years (6 months, really) in a small town in North Carolina. Ummm...yeah - I could see that happening on a daily basis.

One of the best conversations with a neighbor that I remember:

"Betsy": Where u from?
Me: Minneapolis.
Betsy: Whar's that?
Me: It's in the upper midwest, (Minnesota).
Betsy: Do you have cows thar?
Me: Sure, there are a lot of cattle ranches in Minnesota.
Betsy: No, I mean did you raise cows on ur land?
Me: No, Minneapolis is a fairly large city. You can't raise cows in your yard.
Betsy: Oh. I did not know that.

Then her sister offered to fist-fight me to prove that she could beat me. (WTF)!

The people there were crazy!

Warrlord
August 19th, 2011, 06:03 PM
I spent what seemed like 100 years (6 months, really) in a small town in North Carolina

Uh, Mayberry? :lmao:

Jackie
August 19th, 2011, 06:08 PM
:thumb:Yup!

Aberdeen, actually. I'll drive 1,000 miles out of my way to avoid passing through now.

Brody
August 19th, 2011, 07:01 PM
I spent what seemed like 100 years (6 months, really) in a small town in North Carolina. Ummm...yeah - I could see that happening on a daily basis.

I spent the first 17 years of my life in a small town in Florida. I neither miss Florida, nor the people. The conversation you posted reminded me of the intelligence level of some of the teachers I had, much less the neighbors.

When I see stuff like those bozos, my first thoughts go something like "God, those guys are really stupid! ................Uuunnnh...there are probably a lot more where they came from...****...Oh man, they probably procreate like ******* rabbits and are fertile as hell. Double damn..Probably vote, too. Man, are we hurting now....Probably have an arsenal at home that could arm a battalion...Oh ****...."

DETN8R
August 20th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Well one of them at least built their truck up right. It didnt break.

Newb Tourist
August 22nd, 2011, 06:53 PM
That is the funniest thing I have seen all year. Hey Jackie, what part of Minneapolis are you from? Just moved here from Prior Lake, still have a house there, unfortunately :) Don't miss that place!

Jackie
August 22nd, 2011, 09:13 PM
I grew up in South Mpls. on 49th and Clinton. Went to Washburn High - class of '80. I've been to Prior lake...but it's been years...

EDIT: And you will NOT regret the move!