PDA

View Full Version : Let's have fun! - Please Read!

Aaron
September 1st, 2011, 10:16 AM
Hey All,

Every once in a while it's good to remind the group of how good we are. One of the main reasons we are a great group is because the mods of this group work really hard to make sure the rules are followed and negativity has been kept to a minimum. I applaud them for that. They are my heroes and this place wouldn't exist without them.. Everyone should send them a note every once in a while thanking them.

All that being said, every once in a while a Mod does something a member doesn't agree with, rightly or wrongly. Once someone "edits" you or deletes one of your posts, you may feel angry and want to get defensive. What I want to state here in the strongest possible terms is that defending yourself is fine, however, being belligerent is not. If you feel very strongly and want to be nasty about it, PM me, not the Mods. It's their job to do what they feel is right for the club. It's my job to take crap for it :) This policy is in effect immediately and there will be no tolerance for getting pissy with the Mods. It will mean the immediate removal of your account with no notice independent of how long you have been a member and what contributions you have made.

After all, lets remember that we are here to wheel together and HAVE FUN. FR4x4 is the best club around precisely because these guys rock and we can't forget that. Thanks Pete, Jock, Rob and (no one)!

Aaron

Aaron
September 9th, 2011, 08:49 AM
87 views with 200 members... Bump :)