PDA

View Full Version : Block Closure 64th and Oak

Brody
September 18th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Just a heads up for everyone here who uses the 1-2 blocks off 64th and Oak in Arvada for a little in town wheeling and testing.

Without personally checking it out and having no reason not to believe this guy, I was talking to a 4 wheeler this AM at Advanced Auto Parts and he told me that he had just gotten a trespassing ticket for wheeling in that area. He also mentioned that there were now 'no trespassing' signs posted, but these were not visible from all approaches. This may have changed now. He told me that he had taken pictures where he entered the lot and that there were o signs there, but there were on the opposite side. One of the nearby residents called the cops on him.

Java
September 18th, 2011, 07:10 PM
wish I had known about that spot before it was shut down, are there any other local ones like that?

Brody
September 19th, 2011, 05:41 AM
There are a couple out Aurora way, but you will probably have to PM Chris or someone who lives there for the info. Most of this is pretty low key and most of the areas are questionable as far as legality. No signs for the most part, but occasionally people get tickets....

Coonburger
September 24th, 2011, 06:58 PM
hit me up boss and well talk about the one that is a 200 yards from my place.