PDA

View Full Version : Finish my Rig, Looking for Pro options

upnover
October 4th, 2011, 02:20 PM
I have my 91 Jeep YJ project that needs to be finished or at min driving. I am currently looking at subbing the big stuff out and doing the little stuff in house.

Who should I talk to?

Brad
October 4th, 2011, 02:22 PM
I think you need to list the stuff you need done.

Pete is good for alot of stuff. Possibly Stephen but he may be busy building stuff for his rig.

upnover
October 4th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Hello, I am looking for someone with skill to finish my YJ on 1-tons. I am looking for someone to take care of the small fab left to do and some odd and in’s. I can take care of the small stuff and buy all the parts.

I have a tight budget and it does Not need to be done yesterday or 100%. I would like to have this thing finished so I can wheel next summer. LOL

I can go over every with you and see if you are able to help?

It is a roller but I have no brakes or steering.

What I need help with:
Finish weld 4 Spring mounts ( XJ Leafs front and Rear)
Dana 60 Spring & shock mounts and Hi Steer arms
Brakes booster and front lines needed
Shocks and installed
Summit Gas tank installed behind rear seat
Steering set up with hydro asst.

I can also help if needed and hopefully lower costs.

Thank you,
Jason
720-205-2147

Popsgarage
October 6th, 2011, 12:06 AM
When Sean and I get his done, or at least to the point he can finish the small stuff by himself, I should be able to give you a hand. For the brakes, for example, there are a lot of junkyard options that would give you the ability to damn near lock them big meats up, and not cost you an arm and a leg in the process. It'd make a great build thread.

Java
October 6th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Brody is your man, he's cheap and talented, just like my wife. :thumb: glad she's not on this forum...

Brad
October 6th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Brody is your man, he's cheap and talented, just like my wife. :thumb: glad she's not on this forum...

:lmao:

jesse05lj
October 6th, 2011, 09:02 AM
LOL!!!

upnover
October 6th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Give me a call and I can fill you in on the small details. Thank you!

Java, I am LMAO,:thumb: