PDA

View Full Version : online Now

Chris
October 12th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Eight people online when it's not even 6 am, what a bunch of nuts! :lmao:

Oh, welcome home Pete! :thumb: Hope you had a good time!

Brody
October 12th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Yep, back last night and had a good time!

Did a lot of exploring and hiking in New Mexico. Hiked almost every day somewhere. I'll post some pictures later on when LaDawn downloads them from her camera. Got in both a balloon ride and a jet ride yesterday. First time I did both in a day. The balloon ride was better....

glacierpaul
October 12th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Glad your both home safe Pete! Yeah, early to bed, early to rise. (hell even if I go to bed late, I am up around 4:30-5, my body clock works too well.)

Aaron
October 12th, 2011, 06:11 AM
Between early to bed/early to rise and jet lag, I'm up.

glacierpaul
October 12th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Aaron, glad you are all home safe as well! Finnland....maybe someday, family roots somewhere along the bloodline.

Colin
October 12th, 2011, 07:07 AM
"Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise"-Ben Franklin.
However I am only up cause I had calc hw to do since I wasn't in the mood after last nights physics test to do hw...

Java
October 12th, 2011, 07:10 AM
Yep, back last night and had a good time!

Did a lot of exploring and hiking in New Mexico. Hiked almost every day somewhere. I'll post some pictures later on when LaDawn downloads them from her camera. Got in both a balloon ride and a jet ride yesterday. First time I did both in a day. The balloon ride was better....

Sounds like a perfect vacation!! Glad you had a good time, looking forward to the pics!! :thumb:

Heather
October 12th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Glad you guys are back home and safe!
x2!

RockyMtnHigh
October 12th, 2011, 09:14 AM
\what a bunch of nuts! :lmao:

If I wasn't up, at work, you would have been the first of the day at 2AM! :lmao:

Chris
October 12th, 2011, 10:01 AM
I know your work hours so wasn't surprised by seeing you at 2am Jock. I'm up and down these days and nights as I try to recover from a nasty case of "acute bacterial bronchitis" which has me gasping for air at odd times so I get to see who's online and when. :erm:

RockyMtnHigh
October 12th, 2011, 10:10 AM
I try to recover from a nasty case of "acute bacterial bronchitis" which has me gasping for air at odd times

Yuck, sorry to hear, I know that's no fun, hope you feel better! :thumb:

Oh and welcome back Pete!

Chris
October 12th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Thanks Jock but considering I went to the ER thinking it was another PE I'm oddly pleased. :p

The other plus is I'm not smoking (as if I could if I wanted too!) :lmao:

Brad
October 12th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Welcome back everyone! Chris, get well! I am always up at 5:30..

Brody
October 12th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Yes, indeed, get well soon!

Chris
October 12th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Thanks, I'm doing what I can but the bacteria seems to have the upper hand. :mad:

Pathrat
October 12th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Welcome back Pete
get better Chris, glad you are not smoking!

Chris
October 13th, 2011, 09:07 AM
You just need to put your "mean face" on and tell it to leave!

Tried, it just laughed!

get better Chris, glad you are not smoking!

As my son said "45 years of smoking, pulmonary embolism, acute bronchitis, you're just stupid to keep smoking!"

I guess I raised a kid smarter than myself.

Chris
October 13th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Since I have hijacked this to be all about me I figure I'll update with the latest. Being dissatisfied with the ER diagnosis I went to my doc today who double-checked with the radiologist who assured her it wasn't another PE (whew!)

Turns out it's pneumonia :frown:

Aaron
October 13th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Dear God man. Get feeling better!

Popsgarage
October 13th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Pneumonia sucks. Feel better, Chris!:thumb:

Rob
October 13th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Turns out it's pneumonia

Get better, dammit! Hope Barb's taking good care of you.

Brody
October 14th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Get better soon! At least that can be knocked out with some antibiotics!

glacierpaul
October 14th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Hope you kick that quickly! Been there, no fun! Superb that you are NOT smoking!!

Chris
October 14th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Thanks folks, never had pneumonia before and hope I never do again.

Yes Rob, Barb's taking good care of me as always though her comment yesterday was telling. "I'm getting a feeling for what my future is going to be."

This hasn't been a good 6 months. :frown:

Brody
October 14th, 2011, 08:03 AM
It is no fun. Ever since I burned the crap out of my lungs with some industrial cleaner fumes many years ago, I seem to get that every couple of years. One of the reasons that I always keep a very healthy stash of high power antibiotics around the house. As soon as I get cold symptoms, then start with the nasty deep coughs, in go the antibiotics..

Heather
October 16th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Hope you're on the mend, Chris, and feeling way better.

Chris
October 16th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Thanks Heather, what's it been three months? Four? Feels like it! The infection must be clearing up since I can breathe better though my ribs make me feel as I was mugged due to the incessant hacking. Looking on the bright side I haven't had a smoke! :thumb:

Rob
October 16th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Looking on the bright side I haven't had a smoke!

:thumb: The eternal optimist!