PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for a great 2011!!

Java
November 21st, 2011, 04:54 AM
This is my busy season and it looks like I'm out for the rest of the year, I'm booked 7 day a week except one ski day from today until early January. Looking down that barrel makes me appreciative for the great times I've had with FR4x4 this summer; I'm glad to have found this group, you guys rock, it's been sooo much fun this year, really looking forward to next year (especialy Moab 4/7-15)!! THANK YOU!!!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Brody
November 21st, 2011, 04:59 AM
We are going to echo Paul's sentiments!

Glad that you are busy!

Heather
November 21st, 2011, 07:27 AM
x3 what Paul said! I thought 4-wheeling was going to be the blast of a lifetime, and it is - but the PEOPLE are even better!!

Squshiee1
November 21st, 2011, 07:51 AM
I HAVE TO AGREE! It has been great meeting you guys, and fun to 4 wheel, and to gain more knowledge about Staying on the trail, and how to spot, and how to 4 Wheel. :D

Thanks for the Help and CBs and lights, and just Everything. :thumb:

Popsgarage
November 21st, 2011, 06:43 PM
AMEN!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Chris
November 21st, 2011, 06:47 PM
:frontrange4x4:

Nice to hear Paul, I couldn't agree more. :thumb:

glacierpaul
November 22nd, 2011, 05:23 AM
:frontrange4x4:

Nice to hear Paul, I couldn't agree more. :thumb:

X2, looking forward to more wheelin too.......

Beefy
November 22nd, 2011, 05:27 AM
Definitely glad to have found this site and made new friends. It's been a blast!

Brad
November 22nd, 2011, 01:41 PM
I cannot think of a better 4 wheeling group than FR. I have to thank all of you for making it such a great experience. This year.. for the first time, I tackled things I never thought I could/would do. Starting off the year with a new years snow run on miller rock, taking on shelf roads with Aaron and his awesome family to hitting up some incredible trails in Moab. Top of Twin cone while it was still a rock field and the amazing camping trips I had thanks to Pete and his fine work on my camper. I truly cannot wait until next year! Here is to hoping I get all my mods done prior to spring! :thumb: