PDA

View Full Version : If only those were real!

mattzj98
December 5th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Off the top of my head, I can think of a few people I would LOVE to give those tickets to! :)

AccordRanger
December 5th, 2011, 10:01 PM
I would be charged with the excessively large exhaust tip! At least mine sounds good and not like a weed wacker on steroids.

CodeXJ
December 5th, 2011, 10:13 PM
weed wacker on steroids.
LMAO!

We'll just move the fan to underneath the car, put a blade instead of fan and cut our grasses. :) Hopefully has hydraulics so we can adjust our grass height.

mattzj98
December 5th, 2011, 10:27 PM
HAHAHAHA! I'm gonna have to print that out :) I think we should go to the bars one night and just put 'em on windows LMAO

im all for it! we should also get a few bags of rice. if theres a huge exhaust, you spill some rice behind it on the ground and call it the rice leak

mattzj98
December 5th, 2011, 10:31 PM
I would be charged with the excessively large exhaust tip! At least mine sounds good and not like a weed wacker on steroids.

yeah but WRXs hardly count having a rally car roots. Plust the Boxer just sounds nice and deep.

I have seen a few riced out rexes though..

Worse thing I've seen in a while is a couple of Civics I see around have pink or blue Parachute Hooks! its like WTF?! I know that thing isnt using a parachute to stop.. it may be getting dropped from a plane if anything.. it's just plain stupid in my opinon.

I am ALL FOR modifying cars but it has to make sense! dont put huge wings on a front wheel drive car.. that causes you to have LESS traction where you want it.. in the front! ughh lol

Brody
December 6th, 2011, 05:19 AM
That is great, Matt!

mattzj98
December 6th, 2011, 05:47 AM
:thunb:

SCRubicon
December 6th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Still cool but I was thinking something entirely different when I read the thread title...:lmao:

mattzj98
December 6th, 2011, 03:37 PM
What did you guys think it was

Chris
December 6th, 2011, 04:29 PM
whew, I was beginning to think it was just me!

mattzj98
December 6th, 2011, 05:09 PM
You guys are soooo inapropriate! Shame on you! ;)

mattzj98
December 6th, 2011, 06:48 PM
:lmao::D

gm4x4lover
December 6th, 2011, 07:13 PM
It would apply to some of the diesel trucks running around here also.

mattzj98
December 6th, 2011, 07:16 PM
chrome...? or the Vtec Badge? haha

I could see an exhaust but I don't think big exhaust is too bad (on diesel trucks) :)

Popsgarage
December 6th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Still cool but I was thinking something entirely different when I read the thread title...

Me too. Oh well, Steve, this is a "family" oriented site. A rather dysfunctional one, if you ask me!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Popsgarage
December 6th, 2011, 09:11 PM
big exhaust is too bad (on diesel trucks)

Dual stacks, Matt? 22" and 24" wheels? Seriously? Hey look, it's a lifted Super Duty!!!!! Mall crawlin' at its best.

mattzj98
December 6th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Dual stacks, Matt? 22" and 24" wheels? Seriously? Hey look, it's a lifted Super Duty!!!!! Mall crawlin' at its best.

NOOOOOOO no no no no no.. I'm talking about tow rigs, dualies or not, regular sized wheels and not stacks, just a regular exhaust. A Cummins with a bigger (Aftermarket) exhaust sounds amazing in my opinion..

Popsgarage
December 6th, 2011, 09:29 PM
I'll agree with you on that one, for sure, Matt. And they make tons of torque and power. And great tow rigs.

mattzj98
December 6th, 2011, 09:37 PM
yeaah! i hate big flashy rims

AccordRanger
December 6th, 2011, 10:07 PM
yeah but WRXs hardly count having a rally car roots. Plust the Boxer just sounds nice and deep.

I have seen a few riced out rexes though..

True the boxer is one of my favorite things about my car.

I am ALL FOR modifying cars but it has to make sense! dont put huge wings on a front wheel drive car.. that causes you to have LESS traction where you want it.. in the front! ughh lol

Come on it adds MaD jDm TyTe DownForCE YO! :p

mattzj98
December 6th, 2011, 10:18 PM
yeah just like the brake light fluid i changed gave me better gas mileage! :)

Popsgarage
December 7th, 2011, 12:22 AM
yeah just like the brake light fluid i changed gave me better gas mileage

It was always funny when you'd get a somebody that didn't know squat to ask a parts guy for some of that. Then one day my daughter walked out of Autozone with a bottle of it. Kind of took the fun out of it for a while.

BigE
December 7th, 2011, 01:46 AM
That was what I thought also, :lmao: I like the idea of going around with the tickets if you get some printed.up let me know. O and next time don't get everyones hopes up ok Matt lol.

mattzj98
December 7th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Heeeey, not my fault you're all a bunch of dirty minded people hahaha (including me)

Where do I buy that brake light fluid? In the blinker fluid section? =)

I can maybe print a few out before next run we go on haha my neighbor has a kid who needs a ticket.. he hits almost every category in the ticket!

Chris
December 7th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Here you go Matt - http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=6

mattzj98
December 7th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Buahahaha

SCRubicon
December 7th, 2011, 11:34 AM
You guys are soooo inapropriate! Shame on you! ;)

Come on now, I never said what I was thinking...ha ha ha :lmao: