PDA

View Full Version : TOTM

Cr33p3r
December 18th, 2011, 09:06 AM
I felt pretty honored yesterday as the Ranger was nominated for Truck of The Month on one of the Ranger sites for this month. :thumb:

Popsgarage
December 18th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Sweet!!!! And well it should be. Get the brakes ironed out yet?

glacierpaul
December 19th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Congrats Sean!

Cr33p3r
December 19th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Sweet!!!! And well it should be. Get the brakes ironed out yet?

Yeppers on them brakes, just need to knock out that pesky p/s line now and everything is back together and working except moving the hi-lift mount.

Fordguy77
December 19th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Which Ranger site?

Brody
December 19th, 2011, 03:11 PM
http://www.fordrangerforum.com/truck-month/49192-december-2011-totm-vote.html

Pathrat
December 19th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Pretty cool

Brody
December 20th, 2011, 05:22 AM
Seems a little strange that people are doing a "vote" for Truck of the Month on a thread that seems to be dedicated to a member who has passed away "Jason, Danger Ranger". Why not simply blow off the TOTM and dedicate a thread so people can express their feelings about Jason??

Aside from that, the other trucks look like someone simply bought them off the showroom floor then took 'em down to 4WheelParts and said "Stick $20k worth of bolt on **** on them". BFD...Yours actually looks like someone did some work on it...

Cr33p3r
December 20th, 2011, 10:38 AM
The guy on there that goes by Naturecakezzz has been trying to get me to sell him my truck! He has been asking me a ton of info on my build and prices to build him some stuff too, seems like a nice kid!

Chris
December 20th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Hit him with an outrageous price and if he agrees do it! I've bought and sold a number of cars and trucks to people with too much money to care what they pay. :D

Popsgarage
December 20th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Yeah, Pete and Chris have a pretty good idea there. It'd be a pretty good side gig. And I'll agree with Pete on the fact that yours actually looks like a rig you built yourself, not just some bolt on mall crawler.

Fordguy77
December 20th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Seems a little strange that people are doing a "vote" for Truck of the Month on a thread that seems to be dedicated to a member who has passed away "Jason, Danger Ranger". Why not simply blow off the TOTM and dedicate a thread so people can express their feelings about Jason??

Aside from that, the other trucks look like someone simply bought them off the showroom floor then took 'em down to 4WheelParts and said "Stick $20k worth of bolt on **** on them". BFD...Yours actually looks like someone did some work on it...
I didnt get that really either...

RockyMtnHigh
December 20th, 2011, 10:35 PM
seems to be dedicated to a member who has passed away "Jason, Danger Ranger".

I was wondering why the vote was so lopsided (I didn't read the thread), seemed like the votes should have been going to either Sean or Naturecakezzz, that explains the number of votes, the logic not so much.

Cr33p3r
December 21st, 2011, 06:08 AM
I did not get it either, all I know is the kid was a moderator on the site and committed suicide last month. As for the truck thing I thought about telling him to trade me trucks + $5k but I have to much in it to do that and I want to enjoy it a while longer after all this work.

Brody
December 21st, 2011, 08:23 AM
but I have to much in it to do that and I want to enjoy it a while longer after all this work.

You might give some thought into actually doing some wheeling with your rig since it is done.

Popsgarage
December 21st, 2011, 08:04 PM
actually doing some wheeling

I should have the engine in mine this weekend weather permitting, Sean. Then we'll need to get yours out and about.

Brody
December 22nd, 2011, 05:09 AM
Been way too long since you got out! Seems like the last time you were out was Saxon Mountain two years ago. That's way too long...

Chris
December 22nd, 2011, 09:21 AM
New Years Run is coming up!

Cr33p3r
December 22nd, 2011, 01:34 PM
Nah Pete I was out there last year running and even headed a run or two. Actually I have something in the works right now so that next year I will be able to make more runs:D

Jon let me know if you want me to come by.

Darn weather does not want to co-operate lately lol to get things done.

Popsgarage
December 22nd, 2011, 10:27 PM
Darn weather does not want to co-operate lately lol to get things done.

Ain't that the damn truth!!!