PDA

View Full Version : Brody Wheeling videos....NOT

Brody
January 13th, 2012, 11:44 AM
So Bunyon mentioned he had seen a video of my heap wheeling near Frisco. I didn't remember it and simply Googled "Brody Wheeling Videos" to see what came up. Little did I know, people have been filming me doing a whole bunch of weird stuff: wheeling, eating iPhones, drooling, and other odds and ends that I do at times. I posted the first couple, starting with the "Brody Wheeling Around" one:lmao:. The next is "Brody Being Goofy" , something that really bothers LaDawn when I do it out in public....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCSOZR4dYBI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7ugvVaPKRs&feature=related

This last one is titled "Brody Wheeling in the Back Yard", a title very close to a snow run video I posted from a "back yard" down the street from me a couple of years ago....

http://www.myspace.com/video/contributor/4-wheeling/34262588

Anyway, I got a laugh...

mattzj98
January 13th, 2012, 12:38 PM
That's just silly Pete! You don't take such a nice powered Big Wheel on such difficult trails as the Big Grassy Hill!

Jackie
January 13th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Haha - funny my neighbor across the street named their baby (about the same age) Brody. I wonder if that's him?

Damn, Brody - you are a cutie!

mattzj98
January 14th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Jesse's sister's baby's name is Brody as well

glacierpaul
January 14th, 2012, 05:30 AM
Now that is funny!:lmao:

Brody
January 14th, 2012, 06:12 AM
I had to look up both "Dora" and "Oompa Loompa" to find out what people are referring to....

Thanks for the offer, Robyn, but the Twilght books that you loaned LaDawn have been all I can handle. Of course if the Dora coloring books and other Dora books have more pictures, I would probably be interested.....

Jackie made a reference to feeling like an "Oompa Loompa" after eating at Taco Bell...

Now I feel better knowing what I have been missing out on not having kids. My folks were never too big on toys for me and instead gave me razor blades, matches, gasoline and dry cleaning bags...you know, the cheap stuff found around the house...I don't remember what my sister got, but probably dolls and stuff....

Both Dora and the Oompa Loompa things look pretty stupid, if you ask me....But maybe after coloring some Dora pictures (I have no idea what you do with Oompa Loompas) I will change my mind...

mattzj98
January 14th, 2012, 09:24 AM
instead gave me razor blades, matches, gasoline and dry cleaning bags
you too?!

hell, when I wanted to learn how to drive my dad took me to his headquarter, sat in the office for a few, then went outside and he put me in a semi truck and said, son, you have the whole parking lot / loading dock to learn how to drive..

a so so thought for a 10 year old hahaha

Brody
January 14th, 2012, 11:37 AM
But maybe after coloring some Dora pictures

Looks like I don't have to worry about the Dora stuff. Seems she wanted to "explore" in the wrong spot.....oooops...Sora, Dora...

Heather
January 14th, 2012, 02:56 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao: Splat!

Stephen
January 14th, 2012, 02:58 PM
But maybe after coloring some Dora pictures

Looks like I don't have to worry about the Dora stuff. Seems she wanted to "explore" in the wrong spot.....oooops...Sora, Dora...

Looks like Dora needs to steer clear of Twin Cone!!!

Jackie
January 14th, 2012, 03:19 PM
I'm still trying to get Annika to give up her Big Scary Dora to our group so she can be our traveling mascott!