PDA

View Full Version : I help Doctor's and would love some intoductions!

upnover
January 18th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at my post and maybe helping me help your Doctor. I help them with every aspect of the Business side of their Practice. Please take a look at my Web page to better understand what I have to offer.

www.accuprofitsolutions.com

Thank you,
Jason

Brody
January 18th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Jason

Send and email or call LaDawn. She has contacts all over the place and may be able to help:

ladawn@exitrealtycherrycreek.com or 303-761-4818

If you email her, let her know where you are coming from, who suggested you get in touch and a link to your website.

Chris
January 18th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Jason, I don't know if this is something you do but helping doctors share info with their patients via the web is a weakness that frustrates me. I know Kaiser has a good propriatory system and lots apparently use Reach My Doctor which is total crap. I understand compliance with privacy laws add complexity but being able to email/web vs call is a plus most people would like.

upnover
January 18th, 2012, 04:37 PM
THANK YOU! Brody. I will contact her tomorrow.

Chris,

Yes, that is just one of our solutions that i can help the doctors with. I help Doctors have kind of a small scale Kaiser and take care of all their revenue and communication issues away. If everyone knew how hard it was to run a medical practice? No one would ever open their own practice. lol

Rob
January 18th, 2012, 09:48 PM
I know Kaiser has a good propriatory system

I just found that out, now that I'm on Kaiser through work. Blood draw yesterday morning, results posted when I got home from work. (My cholesterol numbers all appear to be good, by the way.:))

Chris
January 18th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Yep, that's whst I hear. Also that you can send an email to a doc and get a response.

Rob
January 18th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Also that you can send an email to a doc and get a response.

I'll let you know if I ever had to do that. :thumb:

Pathrat
January 18th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Jason, I don't know if this is something you do but helping doctors share info with their patients via the web is a weakness that frustrates me. I know Kaiser has a good propriatory system and lots apparently use Reach My Doctor which is total crap. I understand compliance with privacy laws add complexity but being able to email/web vs call is a plus most people would like.

HIPPA regulations constrict what can be done to disseminate a patient's information securely. Any potential inadvertent release of information to the wrong patient or person is a huge deal. Plus, the proprietary nature is just a nightmare.

upnover
January 24th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Brody, Thank you for the connection with LaDwn. I had coffee with her yesterday and we both have leads to pass on. Thank you again.