PDA

View Full Version : Another Sevenmile run

Blazerswampthing
February 4th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Ive been itching to take the Blazer out for a test. I have driven it some but need to drive it more before I feel its up to a day of wheeling. Im thinking in the next few weeks make a day of it, not to early and want to get done before it gets dark as well.

Anybody interested?

Bronc_17113
February 4th, 2012, 09:34 AM
I may tag along depends on if I have the bronco back on the road by then or not.

Blazerswampthing
February 4th, 2012, 09:46 AM
I could handle waiting a week or so. Im not in a hurry. Besides, that gives me a little more time to drive the Blazer and work out the bugs.

Bronc_17113
February 4th, 2012, 10:09 AM
honestly I think I am looking at 3 weeks or so I'll catch the next one

Blazerswampthing
February 4th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Ok, next time then.

Robert B
February 4th, 2012, 10:30 AM
i would be down for one lol depending when and how far

Blazerswampthing
February 4th, 2012, 11:26 AM
I was thinking sevenmile but that might be a drive for you coming from Colo Springs. 4 hours or so 1 way?

Brody
February 4th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Long drive for you Robert! You can stay with us again if need be.

Robert B
February 4th, 2012, 03:47 PM
ah that trail seemed fun cause the water crossings that might be decently deep lol ...but yes if you are planning in a couple weeks (smow melt = higer river woo) to go imma say for now i would like to go lol gives me some more time to get extra gas money and stuff and plan on the longer trip ... :) and yes brody if i go i will probly stay at ur place lol cause that is too long to go in one shot :thumb:

Blazerswampthing
February 4th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Creek crossings a few weeks ago when I went was pretty shallow, at least the ones that werent frozen over. Never really gets deep. You want more water and mud mid spring is the best time to go, especially after a heavy rain. Its a fun trail cause its open year round and can be done in a stock 4x4 but if you want more you can hit a side trail. My avatar pic was when I was at sevenmile.

Rick
February 5th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Post something, you never know who might show up!!!