PDA

View Full Version : A very Happy Valentines Day!!

glacierpaul
February 14th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Happy Valentines Day All!!
For the wife and I , we are celebrating 19 years of being together this year and 11 years marriage today! I love you Erin, thanks for sharing life with me!!

Brad
February 14th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Congrats! :thumb:

Brody
February 14th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Nice Paul!

I hope everyone has a good Valentine's Day! LaDawn is waking up to a sweet card (YES....from me of all people!) chocolate covered strawberries and a dozen roses....Of course, this may not get me back into her good graces, but hey, maybe I won't have to spend the night outside tonight...:D

RockyMtnHigh
February 14th, 2012, 08:00 AM
For the wife and I , we are celebrating 19 years of being together this year and 11 years marriage today! I love you Erin, thanks for sharing life with me!!

Congrats Paul, we are celebrating our anniversary today also. 14 years of marriage (17 together).

Chris
February 14th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Congratulations Paul & Jock!

Rick
February 14th, 2012, 08:36 AM
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Jackie
February 14th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Congrats on your anniversaries guys! And happy Valentines Day to all of you.

Britton called me this morning from Orlando. He told me he bought me diamonds but he lost them. Ummm, hmmm...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Stephen
February 14th, 2012, 09:41 AM

Congrats! :cheers:

Nice Paul!

I hope everyone has a good Valentine's Day! LaDawn is waking up to a sweet card (YES....from me of all people!) chocolate covered strawberries and a dozen roses....Of course, this may not get me back into her good graces, but hey, maybe I won't have to spend the night outside tonight...:D

Awww.

Funrover
February 14th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Congrats to you!

Happy Valentines day to all!

Jackie
February 14th, 2012, 02:45 PM
u should have replied with "that's ok, you also bought me some parts for my Jeep"!
You're right! I should have said "that's alright the Shrockworks rear bumper you ordered for me will do quite nicely".

Hypoid
February 14th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Congrats Paul, we are celebrating our anniversary today also. 14 years of marriage (17 together).14 years today, for us as well. Congrats you guys!

Brody
February 14th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Well, congratulations from us to all of you guys and gals celebrating your anniversaries today from both me and LaDawn!

Chris
February 14th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Congrats to you as well Mike! :thumb:

Popsgarage
February 14th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Congrats, Congrats, and Congrats!!!!!!!!!

glacierpaul
February 15th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Congrats to Mike and Jock, and more importantly their significant other!! Thanks to all for the props!