PDA

View Full Version : More Brody Thanks

Chris
February 26th, 2012, 01:51 PM
A big forum thanks to Pete again. I now have a entry door and storm door that close and latch securely, seal properly and, unlike the door he removed, doesn't let us see outside when closed. Yes, my old door was that bad? Lastly, as has become routine, it turned out to be more work than anticipated just like my trucks and Pete takes it all in stride!

Thanks Pete!

Brody
February 26th, 2012, 02:10 PM
More than welcome! Thanks for the work!

Stephen
February 26th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Brody is one hard working, fine looking American!

Brody
February 26th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Yep...have to agree on the fine looking American part. This is a picture of a "gift" from LaDawn. One of those "Oh................................................ ...............................................Umm mmm...............Thanks, Honey":eek:

Chris
February 26th, 2012, 07:14 PM
avatar, avatar, avatar, avatar, avatar, avatar, avatar, avatar!

Stephen
February 26th, 2012, 07:57 PM
LOL!!!! nice edit Stephen :p

:D

ok, so originally I said something along the lines of Brody, my back door and a poor seal afterwards!

:lmao:

Chris
February 26th, 2012, 08:16 PM
So Pete's killing seals now? :eek:

Stephen
February 26th, 2012, 08:22 PM
http://static.themetapicture.com/media/funny-baby-seals-dancing-club.jpg

Brody
February 27th, 2012, 06:27 AM
So Pete's killing seals now?

Yeah, but only if I need some seal oil..........

OK....so there was this penguin who had a car with a serious oil leak. He also had a penchant for vanilla ice cream.

He takes his car down to the service station and drops it off to be checked out.

"It'll take about an hour to check your car out, Mr. Seal"

"OK.....Say, is there an ice cream parlor around here anyplace?"

"Sure. There is one a couple of blocks away."

Off Mr.Seal goes to the ice cream parlor. He orders a triple scoop of ice cream and managed to get it all over his face.....Flippers instead of hands, right? He then wanders back to the service station and asks the mechanic what was wrong with his car.

"Looks like you blew a seal."

Bunyon & Babe
March 7th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Here's a picture of Pete rebuilding the front-end of our Toy. Excellent work. Thanks, Pete!

Gossamer
April 8th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Pete is a GOD !!!