PDA

View Full Version : March 2012 - MOTM Nominations

RockyMtnHigh
March 13th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Well it's that time of year again, time to nominate who you think should be the member of the month for March.

Please use the members screen name when nominating them and a brief reason why. I will leave this up for 7 days and then I will post the poll which will also be left open for 7 days.

Members that have received MOTM already and are not eligible are:

Ed aka southpaw
Chris aka Chris
Kyle aka DKDunn
Brad aka ColoDisco
Robert aka Robert B
Todd aka wyota
Rob aka DrOldUnit
Chris aka Scrat
Pete aka Brody
Heather aka DRT GRL

Rick
March 13th, 2012, 10:45 PM
DUH!!!!! Tricky69

Heather
March 13th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Todd... :frown: ...is he ever coming back??? He's the bestest! Glad work's good for him elsewhere...but it sure would be fun to have him around!

I nominate Stephanie/Pathrat because she's an awesome Den Mother and organizer and doesn't take crap from anyone.

Rick
March 13th, 2012, 10:47 PM
[QUOTE=DRT GRL;192095]I nominate [/QUOTE I COOK!!!!!!!

ColoJeeper
March 13th, 2012, 10:51 PM
My vote can be bought :erm: I'm just sayin.......

Heather
March 13th, 2012, 10:54 PM
I COOK!!!!!!!
:lmao::lmao: AND you keep me from feeding raw brats to unsuspecting patrons!

RockyMtnHigh
March 13th, 2012, 10:56 PM
:lmao::lmao: AND you keep me from feeding raw brats to unsuspecting patrons!

So on the poll, on Rick's selection I will say he's a good raw sausage handler! :eek::lmao:

Heather
March 13th, 2012, 10:57 PM
he's a good raw sausage handler!
:eek::erm::lmao::lmao::thumb:

Rob
March 13th, 2012, 11:32 PM
I will say he's a good raw sausage handler!

:lmao: Then again, it depends on where the sausage is when you handle it.

dannanw
March 14th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Warlord (Larry). Cause he saved me a good bit of work and money on wife's car. And will be setting up gears in the jeep axles.

mattzj98
March 14th, 2012, 06:27 AM
My vote can be bought :erm: I'm just sayin.......

Does lunch sound good? =P

Java
March 14th, 2012, 06:57 AM
I nominate Stephanie/Pathrat because she's an awesome Den Mother and organizer and doesn't take crap from anyone.

X2, sounds good to me and she also stepped up for the Anniversary run (again!)...

Kory
March 14th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Sunshine24 aka Robyn. She is very helpful when issues arise. She is willing to help people out with their problems and do research to help when never asked.

Aaron
March 14th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Just so Tricky isn't the only one who nominates tricky, I nominate tricky.

I also nominate Jock, Rob and Pete for being the best mods on any forum, anywhere!

Aaron
March 14th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Looks like Pete and Rob are disqualified for being old. Jock, I nominate you.

Rick
March 14th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Rick's selection I will say he's a good raw sausage handler!
I cookem till they Squirt!!!!!!!

mattzj98
March 14th, 2012, 08:47 AM
I had a blast using my winch! =D

Jackie
March 14th, 2012, 08:51 AM
I had a blast using my winch! =D
Dangit! I missed that part!!!

Jackie
March 14th, 2012, 08:53 AM
So many people pitched in to help in so many ways on the anniversary run....

But I think my vote will go to Stephanie. She is such a good Den Mother!:thumb:

Jackie
March 14th, 2012, 09:07 AM
"ass kicker"!
Well, yeah. Duh. That's a given!!!

Chris
March 14th, 2012, 12:59 PM
I'll support the people that suggest Pathrat. Stephanie has always stepped up for the past 4 years whenever a voluteer was needed for the Anniversary Runs, Trail Cleanups or homeless kids. Nobody else has come close to her when it comes to representing what Front Range 4x4 is all about. :thumb:

RockyMtnHigh
March 14th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Nobody else has come close to her when it comes to representing what Front Range 4x4 is all about. :thumb:

x2! :thumb:

Heather
March 14th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Agreed on Jon, too, and...and....! This is always so hard. There are so many deserving people. This is the bestest fambly anywhere!

95tacoma
March 14th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Larry (Warrlord) for sure! He was the first member I met and wheeled with from FR4x4, definitely an awesome guy! :thumb:

GaryG
March 14th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Tricky69, great job setting up to cook, and then hanging around to cook as well. Also came out for the pre run Scouting party and got hung up on a boulder to amuse us.

4Runninfun
March 14th, 2012, 08:57 PM
another nod for pathrat. she's done a great job organizing for this site.

Rob
March 14th, 2012, 09:24 PM
I'll second (or third or fourth) the nomination for Stephanie.

sdhill
March 14th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Larry (Warrlord) for sure! He was the first member I met and wheeled with from FR4x4, definitely an awesome guy! :thumb:

X3. Enough said.

Brody
March 15th, 2012, 07:19 AM
STEPHANIE(Pathrat):Although a lot of members deserve a big "thanks", my vote also goes to Stephanie. For YEARS she has always stepped up to the plate for the Anniversary Runs and has helped organize and manage a lot of 'behind the scenes' stuff on the forum. she also maintains the FR Face Book page, organizes food and clothing donations, and many, many more things....and has done so since she became a member of the forum.

JOCK(RckyMtnHigh):Another nomination is also for a member who does a lot of 'behind the scenes' stuff for the forum...and again has done so for years. This is Jock and he is the one to thank for the very nicely organized TECH section and also many of the other sections where my organizational skills fall short of the mark.

AARON (Aaron):My third nomination is for Aaron, who took over from Chris as the Admin, and manages to keep the site up and running even though he is VERY busy with home, family and job.

I also know that my nominations sound a bit like back scratching, but without the skills, effort, and time that these people bring to the basic workings of Front Range, this site simply wouldn't be. None of these folks have been nominated for MOTM yet, but they all deserve a huge "THANK YOU" from all the people who enjoy the FR site and the people on it. It takes a lot of time and effort to keep this forum site maintained and running smoothly. These folks make it happen.

RockyMtnHigh
March 15th, 2012, 10:15 AM
We still talking about sausages?

I am curious what the story is behind his screen name. Is it a difficult 69 position? :erm::lmao:

Cr33p3r
March 15th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Larry--Warrlord, he is a great great person to have a s a friend but he is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to vehicles!!!!

Rick
March 15th, 2012, 08:36 PM
I am curious what the story is behind his screen name
Tricky has been with me since a kid and 69 is my birth year;Tricky69 went together cuz apparently theres a lot of tricky's!!!!! Ya Freak!!!!:lmao::lmao::thumb:

Rick
March 15th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Family friendly site,I wont comment!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::lmao::lmao:: lmao::thumb:

Popsgarage
March 17th, 2012, 03:51 AM
Although a lot of members deserve a big "thanks", my vote also goes to Stephanie. For YEARS she has always stepped up to the plate for the Anniversary Runs and has helped organize and manage a lot of 'behind the scenes' stuff on the forum. she also maintains the FR Face Book page, organizes food and clothing donations, and many, many more things....and has done so since she became a member of the forum.

JOCK(RckyMtnHigh):Another nomination is also for a member who does a lot of 'behind the scenes' stuff for the forum...and again has done so for years. This is Jock and he is the one to thank for the very nicely organized TECH section and also many of the other sections where my organizational skills fall short of the mark.

AARON (Aaron):My third nomination is for Aaron, who took over from Chris as the Admin, and manages to keep the site up and running even though he is VERY busy with home, family and job.

X2 Pete!!!

CodeXJ
March 17th, 2012, 10:30 AM
I'll +1 on Pathrat as well.

RockyMtnHigh
March 29th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Guys I kind of fell asleep on getting the poll up for this, but I think this thread speaks for itself on who should get it this month and is a bit overdue.

So our MOTM for April 2012 is Stephanie aka Pathrat! :thumb:

Brody
March 29th, 2012, 01:38 PM
A very belated congratulations, Stephanie! This was LONG overdue!

Jackie
March 29th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Way to go Den Mother!!! :clap:

Popsgarage
March 29th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Congrats Stephanie!!!

4Runninfun
March 29th, 2012, 09:56 PM
:thunb:

Rob
March 29th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Congrats, Stephanie. Well-deserved honor. :thumb:

Funrover
March 29th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Congrats Pathrat, you really do deserve it!

SCRubicon
March 31st, 2012, 12:40 PM
It's about damn time :D

Pathrat
April 3rd, 2012, 09:53 PM
ummm ok what a Member of the Month not being on here to see that I am MOTM until today. SO embarrassing. Thank you and now I need to read all the threads that lead to this one. :speechless::redface:

Pathrat
April 3rd, 2012, 09:53 PM
WOOT! WOOT! When's the victory party?

Where do you think? ROCKABILLIES! Next good band that comes up is when.

Heather
April 3rd, 2012, 09:55 PM
Where do you think? ROCKABILLIES!
:thumb::clap::cheers: (oh, wait, none of that!)

Pathrat
April 3rd, 2012, 09:57 PM
I'll support the people that suggest Pathrat. Stephanie has always stepped up for the past 4 years whenever a voluteer was needed for the Anniversary Runs, Trail Cleanups or homeless kids. Nobody else has come close to her when it comes to representing what Front Range 4x4 is all about. :thumb:

You are showing a feeling, and it is all nice and fuzzy. Thank you. :)

Rick
April 3rd, 2012, 10:01 PM
Congrats!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Pathrat
April 3rd, 2012, 10:04 PM
Thank you, everyone, for what you have said and why you thought I should be MOTM. I can't believe that I missed this thread two weeks ago as it is one I frequently comment on and I always cast a vote. I am mortified that I have been not been on here for four days looking rude and dismissive of my own recognition. What has been said by my friends here make me feel great, thank you!!! :thumb:

Chris
April 3rd, 2012, 10:07 PM
Mortification makes up for tardiness! ;)

Pathrat
April 3rd, 2012, 10:12 PM
Shame makes the world go 'round, my abnormal psych professor used to say.