PDA

View Full Version : Wheeler (The DOG) in a Bottle

Brody
March 26th, 2012, 12:25 PM
So Robyn had to go out of town and asked us if we could babysit her cute pooch, Wheeler. We said sure, of course. So she dropped off Wheeler this morning, but not before LaDawn told me that SHE is babysitting Wheeler because I had threatened to stick him in a large store size pretzel bottle I had. Well, Wheeler being here and all, and LaDawn going to work, leaving me to my own evil devices, I went "What the hell. I just ought to see if he fits before he gets bigger. Make him easier to roll out of the way and store when not in use." Easier to clean, too, I found. You simply stick a hose down into the bottle, fill it up, shake rapidly for a few minutes, then empty the water out. Presto! Clean dog...Quiet, too....

So he fit, but only after a liberal coating of grease and the subtle application of brute force. Not too happy about things, but that's OK.....:D

Robyn can rest happily knowing that Wheeler is in good hands.......er.....bottle...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Rocket Scientist
March 26th, 2012, 12:27 PM
I hear a "Dr. Evil" laugh coming from somewhere?

Brody
March 26th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Ooops...forgot to add some air holes. He was much too quiet....

Ahhhh....much better! Nothing like 150psi to reinflate some doggie lungs....Made his eyes a little buggy buggy, but he seems to be OK now...

Anyway...Not to worry Robyn.....Man, you would think that Wheeler would show at least a little appreciation for being taken out of the bottle. He looks pissed. Maybe I should have used a little less air pressure.....Maybe I should have used the air on the other end of the pooch, too, but the way he was stuck in the bottle, his little butt was pointing out, so I said what the hey, and POW!, he was breathing regular like again.....Blew his ears back, all that pressure...

Brody
March 26th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Wow....this only seconds after the last shot.....Holy Shitski! LaDawn (and Robyn) are gonna kill me...

Jackie
March 26th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Poor Robyn. (poor Wheeler:eek:) Even I know that the appropriate way to clean a dog is is to put him in with the next load of laundry. Geeze!!!

Heather
March 26th, 2012, 02:46 PM
LOL!!!! Pete, put away the photoshop! Poor Wheeler!

Brody
March 26th, 2012, 02:56 PM
PhotoShop? Hell, Wheeler would be happy if I was simply using PhotoShop....

RockyMtnHigh
March 26th, 2012, 03:23 PM
:lmao:

mattzj98
March 26th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Bored much? hahaha just giving you crap :)

funny pics

Brody
March 27th, 2012, 07:26 AM
So wheeler had to go to the bathroom and I was pretty busy. I decided that I wouldn't take the time to take him for a walk and would just use the bathroom in the house. Keep in mind that it has been awhile since I have owned a dog, please.

Anyway, I hooked wheeler up with the indoor plumbing arrangement....he was a bit confused at first...let him do his little doggy thing and then, simply from force of habit and without thinking, flushed the toilet. Well damn! And oooooops...... sucked poor Wheeler's little body right down. The only thing that didn't go down the drain was his little brain pan.....Again, Robyn, no worries. Plumber has been called and we have been feeding him. LaDawn, of course, isn't too damn pleased with me....And Wheeler is obviously not too happy either. Must be a bit uncomfortable....

Java
March 27th, 2012, 07:37 AM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

4Runninfun
March 27th, 2012, 10:57 AM
:lmao: Pete are you just trying to get out of ever being asking to babysit anything ever again?

Brody
March 27th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Naw...we actually like dogs a lot and miss ours.

4Runninfun
March 27th, 2012, 11:41 AM
I think LaDawn is actually having the dog watch Pete! :lmao:

I couldn't argue otherwise! :lmao:

Brody
March 27th, 2012, 11:45 AM
I think LaDawn is actually having the dog watch Pete!

Well, you guys are probably right. I am learning a few things, though. Do you have any idea how hard it is to pee when you are standing on one leg and lifting the other? Damn! Talk about a real balancing act!

ColoJeeper
March 27th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Pete....yer supposed to find a fire hydrant to lean on...

Brody
March 27th, 2012, 01:12 PM
How many times have you fallen off the couch trying to....ummm....lick.....ahhh?

Not telling.

Pete....yer supposed to find a fire hydrant to lean on...

Cool tip! Thanks, Don! I'll try that the next time Ladawn takes me for a walk....

Brody
March 27th, 2012, 04:42 PM
So a friend came by with a really fast car and when he saw Wheeler asked if Wheeler liked riding in cars. "Sure", I said, "He rides with Robyn in her Jeep all the time." "Mind if I take him for a ride?", my friend asked. "Hell no", I said. So off they went. 30 minutes later, he returned, not really happy with the tears in the car's upholstery. I spent about 20 minutes peeling Wheeler's ass out of the seat fold.

Once again he seems to be OK, although it took a little bit of time before he was walking right.

Gotta say, Robyn, that you have one of the more resilient dogs on the planet! Once again, no worries. He is fine...

Brody
March 28th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Wait until you see the balloon ride pictures....Oh...I probably didn't mention that he is scheduled for a balloon ride today, did I?

I had him out doing doggie things in the yard today. It took a little bit for him to get behind the 'sit /lay in the sun, stick your nose in the grass, eat weird little bugs and small sticks, watch the cars and people deal' but when he did, he though that was just fine. Try showing a dog how to stick your nose in the grass, especially when yours doesn't protrude very far, how to catch and eat weird bugs and sticks, etc. Yeah, it sucks. I still have grass up my nose and I believe an ant or something got into my sinuses...and I am not even going to go into the weird looks I got from my neighbors...

Incidentally, LaDawn has made the comment more than once that Wheeler is more well behaved than I am....and I thought that things were just peachy after she house trained me...:D

Rob
March 28th, 2012, 09:45 PM
the weird looks I got from my neighbors

You're used to that, though, right? :)

CodeXJ
March 28th, 2012, 11:33 PM
LMAO

Popsgarage
March 29th, 2012, 05:25 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Good stuff there, Pete!!!!