PDA

View Full Version : Paint ball, feeler

CodeXJ
April 1st, 2012, 06:55 PM
Hey guys, I was talking to my uncle yesterday and was thinking of maybe doing paint ball next year, (probably not this one) was wondering if any club members would like to play as well? Group rates at Blitz is like 12$ entrance fee for a group of 5 or more players. they are open on the weekends. Just throwing it out there to see if people would be interested going next year? I have to see if I still have my dads old paint ball gear! But there is this website http://www.paintballguns.net/Paintball_Guns/?p=3 which has nice combo packs for like $220 for mask, hopper, paintball gun, harness, etc. :D

EDIT: I talked to my mom and my dad's old paintball stuff should be in a tote under the house I'll have to dig out. I used to do paintball every year until I got into my sophmore year of college, It's fun and want to get back out! I may go this summer depending on finances of moving out etc. In a diff park if you can get a group of 10+ people to join the rates drop and you can have a group tournament between just us as well. Definietly look around to other parks there are tons of them around.

scout man
April 1st, 2012, 07:38 PM
i could be interested.

RockyMtnHigh
April 1st, 2012, 07:58 PM
If Pete or Chris play, I'm in! http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/signs/smiley-vault-signs-131.gif

Jim
April 1st, 2012, 08:28 PM
I might - though would have to rent equip

CodeXJ
April 1st, 2012, 08:30 PM
they do have rentals too :D Paint ball is really fun if you never gone before. Run around in camo and shoot everyone with paint balls. its awesome haha :D the more people that go the cheaper it is per person. I think a group of 10 is needed. My uncles want to go, and they may have a few people who want to go. Nothing is planned out. It's just an idea that would be cool to get the club involved and have fun :)

CodeXJ
April 1st, 2012, 09:28 PM
I can bring a couple of my MP buddies!
that will be sweet! Maybe I should call up one of these places see group rates first hand and everything and get an overall price. plus gotta bust out my dad's old stuff and see if its all god. As long as there is a good group of people who want to go I'll look at something this summer if people are up to it :)

Brody
April 2nd, 2012, 06:31 AM
If Pete or Chris play, I'm in!

Would be fun! Too bad there isn't any extra $$ for this kind of stuff. I would also have to rent gear or simply bring my 12 gauge....

These guys are up in Arvada:

http://www.totalchaospaintball.com/

Mporter
April 2nd, 2012, 07:47 AM
I'm in. Haven't gone legit paintballing since middle school. My spyder is getting lonely just sitting up in the closet

Squshiee1
April 2nd, 2012, 08:05 AM
im more of an airsoft person.

SCRubicon
April 2nd, 2012, 01:02 PM
I have not been out paint balling in years. Many, many years. I played up in the Poconos back home. We would get about 20 friends together from high school and have at it. We had three walk-ons one afternoon. I forget what branch they were in. (Army, National Guard, Marines) Either way these guys were stealthy. And had hot guns... They slaughtered our group rank and file. The only saving grace was my cousin had been out the night before consuming way too many adult beverages. He buried himself in the fallen leafs and debris to get a snooze in. He managed to blast a couple enemy players in the back before resuming his nap. That day I took a shot to the head - right above the goggles but below the bill of my cap. Nice purple ding right in the name of the father for a couple days :lmao:

Robert B
April 2nd, 2012, 05:26 PM
see now i really want to go butyou said for next year so im going to be all hyped about it for roughly 300 more DAYS!!!!!!!1

mattzj98
April 2nd, 2012, 05:29 PM
I'm down if I can just throw the paintballs at people! Can't afford a gun

Robert B
April 2nd, 2012, 07:40 PM
hey matt looks like 30 bucks a day to rent a full gear set and get ammo :)

CodeXJ
April 2nd, 2012, 09:20 PM
haha! I just just figuring for next year because I didn't know how many people wanted to go on short notice, since summer right around the corner with planning trips and all. I'll look at the chaos paintball too to see group rtes. I have a couple of people outside FR that want to come. including my gf's dad, and uncles. And same here I havent been out paintballing since high school and its tons of fun, and not too expensive to go out for a day even to rent its not unbelievably bad.

Rick
April 2nd, 2012, 09:24 PM
i would be up for woods ball.

mattzj98
April 2nd, 2012, 10:06 PM
hey matt looks like 30 bucks a day to rent a full gear set and get ammo :)

Statement stands

Rick
April 3rd, 2012, 07:15 AM
Statement stands
free in the forest except paint balls

upnover
April 3rd, 2012, 10:05 AM
I'M IN!!!! let me know when? I have a new Auto Spyder M3 gun to try out.

Brad
April 3rd, 2012, 02:41 PM
i would be up for woods ball.
Same here. I have gear but no gun or paint. My gear is designed for the woods. Camo.

Rick
April 3rd, 2012, 06:57 PM
no gun or paint.
my son bought me a gun from walmart and it hits where I point and didnt break the bank.I dont do it enough to spend a lot on it. Its a good time. We usually go down in the Buffalo Creek area, lots of rocks and cover, etc......Im in along with my son and probably a few of his friends once it warms up again

Robert B
April 3rd, 2012, 07:09 PM
once it warms up again
frozen paint balls not enticing to you ?? :D

Rick
April 3rd, 2012, 07:15 PM
frozen paint balls not enticing to you ??
Nope!!!!!! They hurt enough as it is

CodeXJ
April 3rd, 2012, 10:41 PM
Sweet looks like quite a few of you guys are interested! (I have camo for forest, urban, and winter) I used to do paint ball a lot. haha when it gets warmed up here I'll look into all the paintball grounds around and see which one has best staff and prices! If you guys have any suggestions on places I'll look into those as well!! :D time to bust out and clean out the paint ball gun and gear

Monster Burb
April 3rd, 2012, 11:31 PM
I am in . There are some folks I paint ball with all year around we do mostly out door balling but have done some indoor . I have 12 guns so i'm down with what ever we have also combined wheeling and paint balling now that's a lot of fun ...

Freakage
April 4th, 2012, 12:18 AM
I would definately be down for some paintball. I have 3 guns and masks so I can always share:thumb:

CodeXJ
April 4th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Sweet that helps as well. :) we will deffinetly get our own games for sure with this many people

mattzj98
April 4th, 2012, 06:52 PM
ill be throwing the balls still..

Jackie
April 4th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Can I bring cans of spray paint and wear full shining armor? If so, I'm in.:D

Gossamer
April 8th, 2012, 05:28 PM
YES !!!!! Im sooo in on this!!!!! Ive got 3 guns , all the gear too ! I have to agree with Rick (tricky69) though, paintball in the woods is best !!...Maybe on a run in the summer we could set it up....keep me posted !!!:shooter::shooter::shooter:

Mporter
April 8th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Took a shot to the back the other day with my roommates just to remind myself what it felt like. :rolleyes::D

EldoradoFJ60
April 8th, 2012, 08:32 PM
I'd be down for this. I don't have any gear though. So I'd need to borrow....hell I'd probably end up buying one.

CodeXJ
April 8th, 2012, 10:11 PM
you can rent from the field, otherwise that first website i posted lists full gear kits and some with paintballs free for like $230 its not bad

EldoradoFJ60
April 9th, 2012, 06:39 AM
I thought this package looked good.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001VL997C/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

dannanw
April 9th, 2012, 04:09 PM
I have a tippman 98 but dad is using it to chase deer... If it's woods ball I might be in.

Robert B
April 9th, 2012, 08:20 PM
i only see 2 places in the springs......allstar for indoor blow up diamond thingies for cover place and Dragonmans for large outdoor places .......not sure what the courses are like but thats about it for down here ...
so when we going guys???? :D

CodeXJ
April 9th, 2012, 09:51 PM
I thought this package looked good.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

That's a pretty good kit! :D

dannanw
April 12th, 2012, 03:30 PM
http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/all,co/auction/view?auc=706860

dont know alot about this kinda stuff but might be a good buy....

Freakage
April 12th, 2012, 07:40 PM
i only see 2 places in the springs......allstar for indoor blow up diamond thingies for cover place and Dragonmans for large outdoor places .......not sure what the courses are like but thats about it for down here ...
so when we going guys???? :D

You can play in any national forest so long as you are 150 yards away from structures.

"Hunting and discharging firearms in national forest is legal. Because paintball markers fall under the 'firearms' category, paintball is also legal in national forest.
Firearm regulation in national forest dictates that you must be at least 150 yards from any structure.
A road is considered a 'structure' so be sure to not fire your marker from the road (you wouldn't want to attract attention this way either).
Access to public land
County roads are considered public and you may travel along them (car or foot) regardless of whether it's adjacent to public land or not. Public access is granted on county roads through private land (regardless of whether the land owners like it or not). County roads are denoted on maps by diamond-like numbering or ovals in some cases.
Forest service roads are usually denoted by rectangles (vertical or horizontal). Forest service roads through private land are considered private and you MAY not have any rights to travel through them if they travel through private land. Watch for signs and caution!" from http://www.tunka.com/national_forest_rules.html

Freakage
April 12th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Tippmann makes great markers so anything by them will work in almost all conditions. Not top of the line but solid!
If you want to spend a little more you can get an ION by Smart Parts electronic and pretty fast!

Fordguy77
April 12th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Id be in for some paintball.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

EldoradoFJ60
April 13th, 2012, 07:24 AM
So....I'd be down to go out this summer just to whet my appetite. Looks like we have a couple guys with multiple guns so we could put together two 4-5 man teams if we could all agree on a date, time and meeting place.

I'm up for woods ball.

Rick
April 13th, 2012, 07:28 AM
I'm up for woods ball.
x2!!!!!

Mporter
April 13th, 2012, 07:43 AM
I'm in.