PDA

View Full Version : I could use some work!

Hotchef181818
April 5th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Getting pretty stir crazy after being unemployed now for over 2 months. I'm looking for anything to fill time while I find a job. Just need something to do. I'm a hard worker, problem solver, great organizational skills, and trustworthy. I've handled up to $20,000 in cash on a daily basis with zero loss.

Will take cash, ammo, firearms, anything cool for payment.

If you have a project you need extra hands with, etc please let me know. I'll even do part time employment for payments listed above. I understand this is a pretty general ad but I'm really just looking for something to do with my spare time.

Pm me if you need some help, please.

Rick
April 5th, 2012, 04:37 PM
what is your main skill????

Hotchef181818
April 5th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Chef, I built trucks from the ground up( with a learning curve), landscaped, plowed, retail, light fabrication, I'm pretty much looking for people that need an extra hand with a big project. I'm a hard worker and I'm going nuts sitting on my ass.

Rick
April 5th, 2012, 04:48 PM
pm a number you can be reached at as i am out w/ customers everyday. I will keep my eyes open for you

Jim
April 5th, 2012, 05:00 PM
I'll keep you in mind.

Have you considered checking in with a temp assignment agency? Or looked into the Craigslist Gigs section? Perhaps you already have - FWIW

Denver CL gigs
http://denver.craigslist.org/ggg/

Hotchef181818
April 5th, 2012, 05:03 PM
I'm looking more for people that need help with projects, etc. Not really looking for a job outside of being a chef. Temp agencies are gonna pay way too little and impact my unemployment. I'm looking for stuff to keep me active, entertained.

Rick
April 5th, 2012, 05:11 PM
I'm looking for stuff to keep me active, entertained.
understand,will keep an eye out for ya!

Woodscaper
April 5th, 2012, 10:09 PM
I could use you for a couple hours tomorrow afternoon. I need some help installing a heavy mantel in parker. I know its late notice but PM me if your up for it.

Brody
April 6th, 2012, 06:48 AM
We will keep you in mind, too! Good luck!

Woodscaper
April 7th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Thanks for the help Loren, I think you should get back into a 4x4 ASAP then your spare time can be spent wrenching. Ha, Ha, Ha. The work sometimes does'nt go as smooth as one might estimate but It WILL work with a good plan, or plan B.....Anyway, It was great meeting you and Thanks for the help, if I can use for phase 2 I will surly do so.

Edit... The customer e-mailed me and was super stoked that it was installed and matched the floor, YEAH!

Hotchef181818
April 7th, 2012, 12:23 AM
4x4 costs money. No job= no play money. If I had funds available and a wife that was understanding of a third build in four years I'd be building every day, it's gonna take some convincing to do another build anytime soon. I appreciate you reaching out and letting me tag along, that mantel was massive. If you need anymore help just holler.