PDA

View Full Version : Bored in Longmont....

Meatloaf
April 6th, 2012, 02:26 PM
So I just recently moved to Longmont for a job. I'm living in an apartment, so I find myself bored pretty much all the time. If anyone is ever wrenching on their stuff and needs a hand I'm available. I'm pretty good with a wrench, and a welder for that matter.

So let me know if you have something going on. It'd be nice to meet some wheelers in the area too!

-Kyle

4runner freak
April 6th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Not in Longmont, but I'm in Northglenn(120th & I-25) and dream of wrenching all the time.
As long as you don't mind actually cutting and welding. I have a Toyota so I don't bolt all my "mods" on :D

Rob
April 6th, 2012, 10:12 PM
You must not have discovered Oskar Blues, Left Hand Brewing or the Pumphouse (and Red Zone) yet, Kyle. :)

Longmont's not that boring (but I'm an old and married guy, so my needs are simple and I'm easily entertained).

I'm liable to take you up on the wrenching offer. I have some stuff to do on the 40 in the near future that I wouldn't mind having help with: replace all the radiator hoses and belts, for one. Won't be till I get back from Moab, though.

I'll likely be out in the garage tomorrow (Saturday) going over the FJC before I head to Moab on Tuesday. You're welcome to come over and hang out for a bit. I'm even thinking of buying my quarterly six-pack.

96blkbeauty
April 6th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Oscar blues is great! I work at Covidien...right down the highway there. They have great food/beer and atmosphere.

Jackie
April 6th, 2012, 11:46 PM
Love that place!

96blkbeauty
April 7th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Yeah, the work crew and I go there once or twice a month after golfing. We actually usually go mostly to the brewery itself and drink there.