PDA

View Full Version : Sub forums not showing up?

EldoradoFJ60
April 11th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Is this the work of Chris? :eek:

Just noticed the Bikes, boards, etc. forum doesn't show up on the menus. A lot of the other sub forums are missing as well.

Somebody doing spring cleaning?

Chris
April 11th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Yes, that was me Bruce - Mentioned here: http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?16379-New-Admin-Same-as-the-old-one...

EldoradoFJ60
April 11th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Ah yes, I see now.

I have been a moderator on a knife/shooting/outdoors forum for about 5 years now. We recently consolidated a bunch of unused forums.

I certainly agree with keeping wheeling as the focus. What has happened to the old threads from the deleted forums? Have they been moved to Chat or are they gone forever?

One great thing about this site is that is has become a community of friends outside of wheeling pursuits. Meeting up for bike rides, shooting, etc. So I hope that trend can continue albeit in a more condensed spectrum.

Chris
April 11th, 2012, 10:22 AM
After looking at the content of those forums I opted to simply delete rather than try to move them to chat and out of context of the old forum.

Everything can continue in the chat forum.

Funrover
April 11th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Bummer, I really enjoyed the sub forums. Given the fact that $$ is tight I was actually able to still meet up and post in those. Oh well...

MelloYello
April 11th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Bummer, I really enjoyed the sub forums. Given the fact that $$ is tight I was actually able to still meet up and post in those. Oh well...

Keep posting, just put it in the Chat section.

Popsgarage
April 11th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Keep posting, just put it in the Chat section.

X2!!! Love your posts!