PDA

View Full Version : Carnage Canyon

Chris
April 17th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Well, it's official, we are running Carnage Canyon AFTER running Chinaman Gulch. That way we get a day of wheeling before we go and break down ! ( Nothing like that to be expected, just body damage)

We may or may not stay over night in BV depending on how long chinaman takes. Worst case scenario we get going and camp over night till the sun is out :)

Either way, going to be a fun day or two. It will be a true test for mine and a few of the new rigs on here that need some a$$ whoopin! :)

See you guys on the trail! :)

TrailDamage : http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=178

Note: expect to get damaged, need a winch and minimum of 35s to get past. Bring plenty of water and some gear to stay over night if neccessery. Trailers and some extra cash recommended!

Heather
April 17th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Can we move the old RSVP threads to (just) planning, and create two new RSVP threads in Planned Runs - one for Chinaman, one for Carnage, both for the 21st?

MelloYello
April 17th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Abort! Abort! Re-Do, wtf Batman? SOS. : )

I like what Heather is saying! Matt - Start over and start 2 new posts in the Planned Runs.

Chris
April 17th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Look at the top of the page, isn't that what we have now?

"Chinaman Gulch, possibly Carnage April 21st: April 21st, 2012 Carnage Canyon: April 21st, 2012"

Heather
April 17th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Look at the top of the page, isn't that what we have now?

"Chinaman Gulch, possibly Carnage April 21st: April 21st, 2012 Carnage Canyon: April 21st, 2012"

Is there any way to delete the "possibly Carnage" out of the first one/Chinaman Gulch, so they're way distinct? (Sorry, as if you don't have enough on your plate already....)

mitsutech
April 17th, 2012, 02:57 PM
So is no one running carnage now? Theres no way you can chinamans and still have time to run carnage in the same day with any more than a couple well built rigs.

Heather
April 17th, 2012, 03:15 PM
So is no one running carnage now?

Nope, herein lies the confusion. A small handful of us are running Carnage only - Chris (Scrat), John (Clutch211), Matt (Mattzj98), Max (Mushroomax), and maybe more? I know some people were talking about going to spectate (I'm one of 'em, hopefully a few others *cough* Jon *cough*). Chinaman is a separate run - same date, etc., just a different part of the trail.

Popsgarage
April 19th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Nope, herein lies the confusion. A small handful of us are running Carnage only - Chris (Scrat), John (Clutch211), Matt (Mattzj98), Max (Mushroomax), and maybe more? I know some people were talking about going to spectate (I'm one of 'em, hopefully a few others *cough* Jon *cough*). Chinaman is a separate run - same date, etc., just a different part of the trail.

I'm working on it MOM!!!! Seriously, I hope to be able to make this one with you guys!!!!

mattzj98
April 19th, 2012, 10:40 PM
you better! :)

Heather
April 19th, 2012, 10:44 PM
you better! :)
x2 (well, more than two, 'cause your fan club is bigger than two people)!!

Popsgarage
April 19th, 2012, 11:15 PM
What??? Little ol' me has a fan club?????