PDA

View Full Version : Since some have asked...

Chris
May 2nd, 2012, 09:00 AM
I will not be adding any Facebook links, likes, friends, etc. The most I've seen from this linking is the occasional rant against us by folks that have been deleted. It's up to the admin whether or not the FR4x4 group remains.

Due to minimal responses in the past we also won't have the MOTM anymore since about 10% members ever voted making it kind of meaningless.

:thumb:

Brody
May 2nd, 2012, 11:00 AM
Works for me just fine!

Max
May 2nd, 2012, 01:30 PM
I never voted for MOTM because I don't know everyone well enough to choose.

Jim
May 2nd, 2012, 05:03 PM
Fine by me. Focus on the purpose mentality.

Pathrat
May 2nd, 2012, 08:34 PM
Either way, keeping an eye on the Facebook FR group is not a big deal so I can continue to be Admin for that.

MelloYello
May 3rd, 2012, 12:18 AM
What is Facebook? Ha : )

Hypoid
May 3rd, 2012, 06:29 AM
I will not be adding any Facebook links, likes, friends, etc.I won't miss them, or the extended page loads. Yeah, I know, my computer is soooooo 2006. :rolleyes:

Gossamer
May 3rd, 2012, 07:56 AM
How bout rig of the month..:p

BLOODBANE
May 3rd, 2012, 08:10 AM
The only way a ROM or MOM is needed is if the rest of the active members ask for it. As for FB links or like links, just another feature that has to be added. Lets leave this a wheeling site. Not another extension for the FaceBook crowd. That my 2cents.

Chris
May 3rd, 2012, 08:29 AM
We've never had enough people vote to make it worthwhile for ROTM or anything along that line. We've grown so much lots of people have yet to meet each other which I hope will change as lurkers fall off and more people meet on runs. The Facebook stuff is never coming back unless the majority ask for it and since we don't get votes on polls as it is that's not going to happen. ;)

WDoG
May 3rd, 2012, 09:30 AM
We've never had enough people vote to make it worthwhile for ROTM or anything along that line. We've grown so much lots of people have yet to meet each other which I hope will change as lurkers fall off and more people meet on runs. The Facebook stuff is never coming back unless the majority ask for it and since we don't get votes on polls as it is that's not going to happen. ;)

Yup, can't wait to get on a run a meet you guys. I'm excited to run with people. Always a little timid when running by myself as cell service is non-existent. But with some buddies to pull me out of a tough spot I'm down for some FUN!

As for the FB or ROTM, from what I've seen so far ya'll have a smaller tighter group of people here. I think it would end up being the same couple of rigs. I'm already surfing the sweet build threads so I get to see the rigs already.

Chris
May 3rd, 2012, 10:03 AM
Come on the Miller rock run Saturday!

WDoG
May 3rd, 2012, 10:14 AM
I work at night, I released the shift, we'll see if someone picks it up. If they do I am there! I'm a Server/Bartender right now so my schedule is all over the place.