PDA

View Full Version : I need a new FR4x4 sticker

Java
May 6th, 2012, 02:14 PM
I used a windshield washer at a gas station that had a sharp edge on it and it ripped my windshield sticker up, I had to scrape the rest off. I had the one that looked like Times New Roman in white, but really anything would do... anyone have one? I can get one at the cleanup run too, just figured I'd ask. thanks!!

Chris
May 6th, 2012, 02:19 PM
If anyone has some post up please!

Aaron? Pete?

xaza
May 6th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I need a sticker too. :D maybe 2?

pictaker
May 6th, 2012, 08:27 PM
^^^^^^X2

glacierpaul
May 7th, 2012, 05:40 AM
This should help....http://www.cafepress.com/fr4x4shop#link-productCategory-113 only there are no windsheild ones. I would take(buy) a few myself as well.

Brody
May 7th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Paul

Chris (Scrat) is scheduled to run the Spring Creek trail tomorrow and has all of the stickers I had. If you can hook up with him in Dumont or make arrangement to leave them with someone you know in Idaho Springs area, I am sure he could get a couple to you then.

Java
May 7th, 2012, 06:55 AM
This should help....http://www.cafepress.com/fr4x4shop#link-productCategory-113 only there are no windsheild ones. I would take(buy) a few myself as well.

I've got the bumper sticker from there, but it kinda sucks, you can't read it. It looks good in hand, but not on the vehicle. If there is a site where they have the windshield stickers on file I'd be happy to pay for it... ???

Java
May 7th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Paul

Chris (Scrat) is scheduled to run the Spring Creek trail tomorrow and has all of the stickers I had. If you can hook up with him in Dumont or make arrangement to leave them with someone you know in Idaho Springs area, I am sure he could get a couple to you then.

thanks, good idea except that everyone in Idaho Springs hates me. :) I'd be happy to order one if you know the website that makes them??

glacierpaul
May 7th, 2012, 07:01 AM
thanks, good idea except that everyone in Idaho Springs hates me. :) I'd be happy to order one if you know the website that makes them??
Technically, my address says I.S., I do not hate you Paul:lmao: EDIT: I think Pete meant me, even though this is your thread...

Brody
May 7th, 2012, 07:04 AM
PM Chris, the Admin, the old dude, and he should be able to hook you up. You may also want to PM Keith(Mello Yello).

I have the sway bar stuff for you from Robyn. Home all day today working on various crap. If I am not here, I will be back very shortly as I have only gone down to the parts store 6 blocks away. I'll set them to the side of the garage in front of the Taco in case you come by. Bolts and junk are in a separate bag, so grab that , too..

Java
May 7th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Thanks pete- I'm tied up today but sort of pass your place tommorow, I'll do my best to be there sometime early afternoon, barring the unexpected.

Chris
May 7th, 2012, 08:21 AM
I can have some more made but it's always been a financial loss for me which I can't afford right now since they are made in lots of 100 to get a decent price.

Java
May 7th, 2012, 05:48 PM
I'd be happy to chip in, I wouldn't be surprised if others would too, maybe enough to have a lot made for the cleanups...

Kory
May 7th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Chris, how about a sticker donation? I'll chip in.

xaza
May 7th, 2012, 06:41 PM
:2c::D

Squshiee1
May 7th, 2012, 06:48 PM
maybe some bright orange ones? i would be up for a donation.

Chris
May 7th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Okay, Let me get a price and we'll go from there. As far as colors you can get those as "One-Offs" and pay the cost. I'll follow up after talking to my sticker guy.

Chris
May 7th, 2012, 08:15 PM
I'll have to get the copy to send you Chris but would rather keep the business with the guy that's been making them from day one.

pictaker
May 7th, 2012, 08:40 PM
I'd gladly donate to the sticker fund as well!

Chris
May 7th, 2012, 10:47 PM
I'm waiting to hear back with prices. I usually did a couple sizes, the small one and the windshield size but need a minimum of 100 small and 50 or so W/S size. That'll be in the hundreds of dollars range so once I get a firm price we'll see how to move on them. If anyone wants to front the money, handle the sale, etc you're welcome to take it on.

Brody
May 8th, 2012, 05:40 AM
My suggestion would be to get an up front payment on stickers that people want which assures a firm commitment. No need to be left with $$ out of pocket and a mess of hats or other items that people professed a desire for and never picked up like has happened in years past. I remember that you had hats for about 2 years still after the original order that people never paid for or picked up...No need for that again..

Set it up like the monthly donations via PayPal. When the amount needed for the sticker order is received, then order the stickers. Maybe start a separate thread for the FR stickers as to who wants what size/color. That way it is organized (at least as well as we organize things) as to who gets what in one spot. Also make it so that people have to make their own arrangements to pick them up or transported to N/S/E/W locations for pick up.

Chris
May 8th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Yeah, I was thinking along those lines too.

Chris
May 11th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Okay, I haven't forgotten about these. Based on an order of a total of 100 stickers these will be the prices.
Small ( 20inches x 3 inches) - $2/each
Large Stickers ( 30inches x 4 inches) $5/each

The top graphic is what we used last time I believe and the second what MelloYello - Keith provided.

Chris
May 11th, 2012, 08:38 PM
I'm waiting to hear about custom colored prices for anyone that wants a color other than black, white or silver which are our standard colors.

Post up what you'd like at those prices so I can see what we're working with. These will have to be paid for about a week before getting the made and distribution will have to be by the Front Range replay system rather than mail of any sort.

Rick
May 11th, 2012, 08:40 PM
I'll take 4 of the bottom graphic( Large)$20.00

Rick
May 11th, 2012, 08:41 PM
2 silver and 2 white please

Java
May 12th, 2012, 06:59 AM
I'll take 6 of the bottom one- 1 large white, 1 large black, 2 small white, 2 small black. Thanks for doing this, Chris!!

Kory
May 12th, 2012, 08:30 AM
I prefer Keith's graphic. I'd be willing to toss in $40. I'd like three bigs, one of each color. 12 littles, 4 of each color.

Chris
May 12th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Keep it coming folks, it's beginning to look like we'll have enough interest.

I like Keith's design too so that's the only choice now.

Kory
May 12th, 2012, 08:45 AM
I'm curious does anyone have these on their cars if their rig is not their a DD?

Rick
May 12th, 2012, 10:38 AM
does anyone have these on their cars if their rig is not their a DD? yep!!!

Rob
May 12th, 2012, 01:33 PM
I'm sure I could take a couple of each for backups. The house in Jersey finally closed, so I have a few extra dollars. ;)

Chris
May 12th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Congrats on the closing Rob, I'll put you down for 1,000 of each. :D

Jackie
May 12th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Rob - Are you picking up the tab for dinner? (Congrats on the closing)!!!:)

Chris
May 12th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Go to this thread to order: Sticker Orders (http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?16802-Sticker-Orders)

Keep the chatter here, just orders on the new one please.

Kory
May 12th, 2012, 05:29 PM
I'm sure I could take a couple of each for backups. The house in Jersey finally closed, so I have a few extra dollars. ;)

Can I put in an order for a front Dana 44 please? :p

Rob
May 12th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Can I put in an order for a front Dana 44 please?

:lmao: Nice try. A few dollars for stickers and rest gets invested for retirement. I want to be like Chris before too long. :cool:

Kory
May 12th, 2012, 05:55 PM
:lmao: Nice try. A few dollars for stickers and rest gets invested for retirement. I want to be like Chris before too long. :cool:

Very understandible! :)

Popsgarage
May 12th, 2012, 11:53 PM
I want to be like Chris before too long.

So do I!