PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Aug Something away from the front range.

Tom
June 25th, 2012, 04:29 PM
The wife is going to be out of town Aug 10-20. I was thinking that would be a good time to take a long weekend and do a run: Alpine Loop, Pearl, Schofield, etc. I'm open. I was thinking taking a 3 day weekend Fri-Sun or Sat - Mon either 10-13 or 17-20th. Anyone interested and have time off?

If we did the Alpine loop I'm thinking doing it from Lake City. I've run Pearl from the Crested Butte side. And have only done 1/2 of Schofield from the Crested Butte side. I'm open to other suggestions.

Anyone?

Chris
June 25th, 2012, 07:34 PM
That may be a good time for Ouray, something to consider.

BLOODBANE
June 26th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Zuwharrie is gonna be over in Gunnison/Taylor area in August (12-18). Im gonna haul my Zuk over (I still have a house in Gunnison) and wheel with them. Let me know....

Tom
June 26th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Zuwharrie is gonna be over in Gunnison/Taylor area in August (12-18). Im gonna haul my Zuk over (I still have a house in Gunnison) and wheel with them. Let me know....
I'd be interested. Any routes you'd particularly like to do?

BLOODBANE
June 26th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Sorry it is ZukiWorld planning the trip (not much difference just sorting out who's who). They talk about Schofield and quite a bit around Taylor. Might run the Punchbowl as well. Lots over there. i lived there for 15 or so years.