PDA

View Full Version : Hops and Honkytonk Sun July 22 LONGMONT

Pathrat
July 17th, 2012, 09:44 PM
I have seen three out of the four bands and highly recommend anyone in the area stop by to see some excellent music! I want to head up, at least for a while.

Rob
July 17th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Marty and I will be there, Steph. The bass player for the Hi-Beams is an old colleague of Marty's when she taught at CSU in the Fort.

Brody
July 18th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Anyone going to this from my neighborhood, can you stop by and grab some diamond blades that need to go to Rob? I can set them out.

Jim
July 18th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Anyone going to this from my neighborhood, can you stop by and grab some diamond blades that need to go to Rob? I can set them out.

If they're still at your place when I stop down ?next week?, I can bring them north.

Pathrat
July 19th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Pete, I am really hoping to get up there, and if I do, I can take them to Rob. More than 50% chance.

ROB: I finally get to meet Marty? cool. I saw the Hi Beams two weeks ago at the Skylark and thought there were great to listen to. Danced quite a bit to them too. Where exactly is this? I looked up the intersection and can't figure out where they will set up. Ethyl is really fun to see too, great songs.

Rob
July 19th, 2012, 11:10 PM
I finally get to meet Marty? cool. I saw the Hi Beams two weeks ago at the Skylark and thought there were great to listen to. Danced quite a bit to them too. Where exactly is this? I looked up the intersection and can't figure out where they will set up. Ethyl is really fun to see too, great songs.

You'll get to meet her if you're there for the Hi-Beams, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. I'll probably go earlier, then go home, get Marty and bring her down for dinner and music.

Believe it or not, I haven't been to that Oskar's yet (not since it was a nursery years ago, anyway). Not sure where the bands will set up, but there's a large patio area out back.

Pathrat
July 21st, 2012, 11:24 PM
It looks like this will be at the patio. My friend and I thought this was going to be outdoors. Hope we can find a seat.