PDA

View Full Version : China Wall 11-14-12

Southparkjk
November 14th, 2012, 08:16 AM
I know it is short notice but we are going to run China Wall today 11-14-12. If anyones up for it come and join us going to be there around 9:30am.

Robert B
November 14th, 2012, 09:49 AM
darn ..saw this about 49 minutes too lateto make it :(

Southparkjk
November 14th, 2012, 08:11 PM
We had a great day for running China Wall it was warm and the sun shining. This was the first time to run it and we had a blast. I'll get some pic's up soon. Got home made some pizza on the big green egg and man was it good.... Got two racks of ribs and some baked beans to do tomorrow love to cook out on the egg.
Robert and Jim I know it was short notice I'll try to give more heads up next time sorry.

Southparkjk
November 14th, 2012, 08:38 PM
I like the sings they put up marking the trail head.

Rick
November 14th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Got two racks of ribs and some baked beans to do tomorrow love to cook out on the egg.So what time is dinner???:D Looks like a great day .

Max
November 15th, 2012, 11:11 AM
I like the sings they put up marking the trail head.

Very nice, the more popular trails should have signs like this!

LostFedExMan
November 15th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Looks like a blast! I've never run China wall, always wanted to though

Southparkjk
November 15th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Max I liked the sign also they did a good job with them and it would be nice to see more of them.
LostfedExman You need to make it up this way and run it. It was a nice trail and lots of camping places. I see your not stock but a stock jeep would not have any problem on this trail with a good spotter in a few places. They have go arounds on most of the rocky spots.

Time to go get the Biggreen egg fired up got to get the ribs on and beans and bacon warped,jalapeņo shrimp.

Funrover
November 15th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Always a fun trail, that sign is fancy. When did they do that?

Chris
November 15th, 2012, 07:58 PM
interesting sign, seems out of step with what the FS has used in the past. Last time I saw one deviate from the norm the FS had them remove it and replace with the traditional wood sign like we have on Barbour Fork & Devil's Canyon.