PDA

View Full Version : MIA...

ColoRaider
November 26th, 2012, 09:11 PM
well, I have been MIA for a while, things have been crazy these last few months. The worst of it all , my Dad passed away in JUly. He battled various forms of cancer for 2 years, and his heart finally gave out while recovering from his 7th operation in 2 years. It has been some of the most difficult months of my life... to add to that we dealt with the stress of buying a new home(bitter sweet). I sold the land cruiser and we are down to the Altima...( I am looking for a 2001-2004 4runner) I hope everyone is well. We are settling in to the new house, and all things considered the family is doing well. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and are settling into the Holiday Cheer...

Chris
November 26th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Welcome back Robbie, sorry to hear about your dad.

Death of a family member, moving, buying a house are on the top of all stressor lists so you've certainly had a year! May 2013 be a quieter years for you and your family!

Rick
November 26th, 2012, 10:15 PM
May 2013 be a quieter years for you and your family!X2!!!!!

Jim
November 26th, 2012, 10:28 PM
That's a lot goin' on. Family is always a priority.

Best wishes.

Rob
November 26th, 2012, 10:31 PM
So sorry to hear about your dad, Robbie. Hope you and Jenn are holding up OK.

Congrats on the new house, though.

Hypoid
November 26th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Once you weather the craziness, boring looks pretty good. Welcome home!

Sorry about your pops. Years ago, a friend shared some his observation: "Prepare yourself all you can, you are still not ready when the time comes." A quarter-century later, that statement is still true.

Brad
November 26th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Sorry to hear about your Dad. Good to see you back! And congrats on the house.

Jackie
November 27th, 2012, 06:40 AM
So sorry for your loss. It's never easy. Welcome back and hope to see you soon.

Java
November 27th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Welcome back!! sorry for your loss, hope it's all easier from here.

Patrolman
November 27th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Sorry for the loss. Welcome back and hope you find the rig you are looking for!

Flyer
November 29th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Sorry to hear about your dad. Poor man went through a lot. Pretty sad time you have been through. Here's to a much happier future, and some great wheeling trips!

Cr33p3r
November 30th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Good to see you back Robbie, and sorry to hear about your dad. Congrats on the new home too!