PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in West Denver have a dremel rotary tool?

Patrolman
December 8th, 2012, 09:32 PM
I need to borrow one for a very small project. I can't find mine after our move. I have the attachments/bits. Thanks.

scout man
December 8th, 2012, 09:49 PM
I have one, but I dont really fit the west denver requirement...

Jackie
December 8th, 2012, 10:10 PM
I have one. I'm in Westminster.

xaza
December 8th, 2012, 10:11 PM
I have a rotary tool. It's a harbor freight Chicago. Works good for small jobs, multi speed. I think we are pretty close, in far NW Englewood.

Patrolman
December 8th, 2012, 10:58 PM
I was thinking about buying a HF model for this one job and as a backup since I am less than 10 mins from the one in Littleton. Which one did you buy? They all got miserable reviews.

xaza
December 9th, 2012, 06:35 AM
I got the only multi-speed one they had. It has worked pretty good for me. Have had it for 6 years now. Motor gets hot on long jobs...I used it to cut hinges off door on my ZJ. It has been good enough for me that I have since bought the cut off wheel, grinder and recipricating saw Chicago tools. Don't use any of them much so has been a great buy for me....Just checked Harbor Freight and didn't see the exact one I picked up. Mine is the brownish red color but doesn't have the little bend in the end. On sale right now for $20 or you can borrow mine.

Rick
December 9th, 2012, 09:23 AM
I have 1 you can have, just pm me(ita Dremmel and i have 2) one was aquired through family.

Rick
December 9th, 2012, 09:25 AM
!!!

Patrolman
December 9th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Ding-ding-ding. We have a winner! Thanks Tricky69! You are really close to me. I seriously just need to borrow it as I can't find mine after moving. I believe I even have 2. Will PM you to arrange to get it. Thanks again!

Rick
December 9th, 2012, 10:10 AM
sounds good.wont be around most the day but I can leave it on my porch for you to grab.

Patrolman
December 9th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Got the job done. Thanks again to Tricky69 for the use of the dremel!

Rick
December 9th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Anytime!:thumb: